Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Accidentally Ordered 3 Bottles Of Bp

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I just realized that the last time I ordered the regimen I made a mistake and ordered 3 bottles of the Bp! oops! silly me. Definitely not good for my credit card. I don't know how I missed that haha. Well, at least I will have them now. I was wondering if anyone has advice on storing if you order and try to stock up on the products. Should I put them in the freezer? Or will they be okay just sitting in my cupboard. I'd hate for them to go bad before I could use them. Any advice would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Maria

don't put them in the freezer, but you can refrigerate them, that will help keep them.

You're really not supposed to use the products after the expiration date. I'd try using them before it comes up.

My Regimen!

-Morning:
Yes-to-Cucumbers/Yes-to-Grapefruit wipes [1],

Wash face with DKR cleanser [1 pump],

L'oreal Toner [1 Cotton Round],

Wait 10 minutes, apply BP [1 1/2 pump]
After BP dries, apply AHA+ [index finger length],

Apply DKR moisturizer[2 pumps],

(Every two days) Exfoliate with St. Ives Apricot Scrub

-Afternoon:
Dot any existing blemishes with BP/AHA

-Night:

Yes-to-Cucumbers/ Yes-to-Grapefruit wipes [1],

Wash face with DKR cleanser [2 pumps],

L'oreal Toner [1 Cotton Round],

Wait 10 minutes, apply BP [3 pumps]

-Extra Treatment:
Clinique Eye Treatment,

Clinique Repairwear Serum,

Principal Secret Anti-Aging Lotion,

Freeman Chocolate & Strawberry Mask

Status as of March 2013: No active pimples, few healing.

A glass can only spill what it contains.

Does the BP have a use-by date? I'm using one I bought last year, since I quit the regimen for so long then started again recently. :S

Just store them in a dark place at room temperature (15-25 degrees Celsius / 59-77 degrees Fahrenheit).

Does the BP have a use-by date? I'm using one I bought last year, since I quit the regimen for so long then started again recently. :S

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

I have some tubes of panoxyl in my cabinet that are now 2 years out of date.....I was thinking of starting to use it again and buy a fresh lot but just discovered its been discontinued! So may just use it and see how effective it is! Lol

Get three friends with acne, have them buy a gentle face wash and non-cloging lotion, and sell them the bottles at a "discounted price" ;D

08/20/13: Acne is gone!! Success thread here --->

--------------------

My Regimen: NO Dairy, Sugar, and *most* High GI/GL foods.

My Previous Regimen Here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/288705-how-i-cleared-my-acne-after-26-years-try-it/ 
My FAQ's Are Written Here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/gallery/image/46898-day-one-my-faqs/ 

My Experiences with Dan's Regimen Here:

I'll have one! xD