Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Much Improvement (W/ Pics)

12 posts in this topic

hi...I just want to tell you all that I made a little bit of improvement in my skin since I talked to a dermatologist. I started to consult to her this past january 29 and it's been 1 month and a week since I apply her regimen to my skin. The regimen she gave to me is similar to Dan's. It also has Benzoyl Peroxide but in 5%. I only use BP for the affected areas because she told me that areas which has no acne, if applied, will be irritated and might cause acne. So I strictly followed what she told me. I apply BP once a day (morning). And at night, I apply Tretinoin .05% unto my face thinly and letting it dry. I'm not using any moisturizer after I apply BP. So I'm gonna show you the improvement. BTW the first pic was uploaded past november. I got acne maybe because of stress.

post-194579-0-94833800-1362730569_thumb.

post-194579-0-68768000-1362730590_thumb.

post-194579-0-39158900-1362730708_thumb.post-194579-0-96455600-1362730716_thumb.

post-194579-0-94833800-1362730569_thumb.

post-194579-0-68768000-1362730590_thumb.

post-194579-0-39158900-1362730708_thumb.

post-194579-0-96455600-1362730716_thumb.

Wow that looks amazing! I'm so happy for you,keep up the good work. I used tretinion a few years back and I healed without any scars or red marks, so hopefully that'll work for u too!

AM: Simple foaming face wash; simple soothing facial toner; Dan's BP mixed with Aha+; simple protecting light moisturize

PM: Simple foaming face wash; simple soothing facial toner; Dan's BP mixed with Aha+; simple replenishing rich moisturizer

Nice! At least you know what you're doing is working. That's half the battle is just finding something that truly works. Now just keep it up!

That's awesome. Well done for sticking with it. The red marks will fade in no time and your skin will be even more beautiful :)

Great job, man. I actually do see some progress.

Current Skin-Care Regimen (A work in progress):

Morning:

Gentle wash with DKR cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Skin 79 Korean BB Cream (excellent stuff)

Evening:

Gentle Wash with DKR Cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil

WOW! That's so great your skin is definitely improving!

wow..thank you for all the comments. Now I know that the're people who are happy with my skin. I hope we will have a very clear skin in no time. xoxo

Keep it up!!! Guaranteed to continue to improve with each passing day!!! :)

1 person likes this

DKR Log http://www.acne.org/...r/page__st__120

DKR Photo Gallery http://www.acne.org/...66762-nycqueen/

Skin Care Regimen

Mornings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer one drop Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock Liquid SPF 70

Evenings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer and two drops of Dan's AHA+

During Breakouts: Apply 2 pumps of BP and Moisturizer with AHA+ until breakout subsides

Daily: Take multivitamin (WholeFoods 365 brand), probiotics

Makeup: Bare Minerals, wash brushes once to three times a week depending on usage.

Makeup Removal: Swipe jojoba oil to remove eye and facial makeup, wash with Hydrating Cleanser for 4 seconds, rinse, then cleanse for 6 seconds, BP, moisturize

Amazing progress! I hope all goes well :).

08/20/13: Acne is gone!! Success thread here --->

--------------------

My Regimen: NO Dairy, Sugar, and *most* High GI/GL foods.

My Previous Regimen Here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/288705-how-i-cleared-my-acne-after-26-years-try-it/ 
My FAQ's Are Written Here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/gallery/image/46898-day-one-my-faqs/ 

My Experiences with Dan's Regimen Here:

The redness are going down really fast too!!

If you are reading this, then I have successfully distracted you.

I don't really know when this acne will be gone permanently. Until now I still get a few pimples around my face like 2 every 3days. And Im starting to see scars in it and it's really awful. I'm planning to take dermabrassion if I will be successful on clearing my face because I badly want my face to be like flawless.