Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Are These Little Bumps Under My Lip....

4 posts in this topic

Hello Acne.org,

For a long time now I've been struggling with acne, as most of us here are. It started once puberty kicked in, and now here I am, 17, about to be 18 in March 25th. Most of my pustules and whathaveyou don't appear anymore and my main problem now is blackheads, and the occasional pustules that I become oh so tempted to squeeze, which then of course turn into blemishes that seem to last forever. Forever being around 2 to 3 weeks. But its annoying. I want to put a stop to it.

But I specifically want to put a stop to a very specific type of acne that I just can't put my hand on, metaphorically and quite literally as well. What I mean is A) They're really hard to squeeze and when I do manage to squeeze them these little pus strings/sebum strings come out, and B) I haven't been able to figure out what causes it or how to get rid of it. They're ESPECIALLY noticable when I put my tongue against them from behind my lips. It just really irritates me because this is the only thing I haven't been able to get rid of yet besides blemishes, and sometimes dry skin. But anyways, let me stop blabbering and put up a picture.

Acne.org, will you please help me?

post-113825-0-50224600-1362518025_thumb.

post-113825-0-50224600-1362518025_thumb.

I get them whenever i use something thats blocking my pores. For example Lemon Juice or Tea Tree oil caused them for me, i dont know which one. One of them did though. There easy to get rid of if you either A. Stop using the product or B. I use saltwater which gets rid of them. I think the name of the bumps are called milla !

I'm using Neutrogena's Combination Skin Oil-Free Skin Moisturizer, and Zania Gel. Along with St.Ive's Apricrot Blackhead Scrub as a facewash. I just want these gone so badly. :(

Hello Acne.org,

For a long time now I've been struggling with acne, as most of us here are. It started once puberty kicked in, and now here I am, 17, about to be 18 in March 25th. Most of my pustules and whathaveyou don't appear anymore and my main problem now is blackheads, and the occasional pustules that I become oh so tempted to squeeze, which then of course turn into blemishes that seem to last forever. Forever being around 2 to 3 weeks. But its annoying. I want to put a stop to it.

But I specifically want to put a stop to a very specific type of acne that I just can't put my hand on, metaphorically and quite literally as well. What I mean is A) They're really hard to squeeze and when I do manage to squeeze them these little pus strings/sebum strings come out, and B) I haven't been able to figure out what causes it or how to get rid of it. They're ESPECIALLY noticable when I put my tongue against them from behind my lips. It just really irritates me because this is the only thing I haven't been able to get rid of yet besides blemishes, and sometimes dry skin. But anyways, let me stop blabbering and put up a picture.

Acne.org, will you please help me?