2 replies to this topic

#1 alishacw

alishacw

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

Ihifive.gif

I'm 31 and have had acne problems since I was 16. I ordered the regimen today and will post pics soon. I tried everything you can think of over the years. I drink plenty of water and barely eat any red meats. The most fried food I eat are french fries. I've done proactive, basically all of the neutrogena products, collagen powder, pantothenic acid, aloe vera leaf, AKN skin care, Ambi products, birth control and the list goes on and on. I will say that I do have some hormonal issues so maybe thats why its been so tough to get it under control. I take RAW one multivitamins, Omega 3 6 9 and probiotics. I put braggs apple cider vinegar in my green tea with honey and lemon. I eat greek yogurt, strawberries, bananas, salmon, tilapia and broccoli alot.  I sleep on my back so the pillow doesnt irritate my skin. I even sleep with long sleeve shirts ever since I realized I sometimes sleep on my arm. I wash my face in the morning and at night even if I dont shower at night. I use SPF in my mosturizer and sometimes teatree oil. I dont know what else to do. 15 years is a long time to not have gottin it under control. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this product. Wish me luck.20130305_005937.jpg 20130305_010007.jpg 20130305_010145.jpg 20130305_010204.jpg

Edited by alishacw, 05 March 2013 - 12:09 AM.

#2 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

I hope the regimen works well for you as it has worked for me. I as well have done everything, all the products, medications and cortisone shots and nothing has been a sure fire fix for my acne until I started the regimen.

I am currently on week 7 and I'm almost 100% clear. :)

Good luck!

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

#3 RJT623

RJT623

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Spending time with my family, trying to enjoy life to it's fullest, and still pursuing clear skin.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

I feel your pain :(  I am 32 and have had acne in one form or another since age 11.  I've had my ups and downs with it, and I've tried it all.  My New Year's resolution is to take a multi-faceted approach and to be patient (I'm always hoping for an overnight miracle...).  I have cleaned up my diet, added some supplements, drinking more water, exercising more, trying to stress less.  For skincare, I just recently ordered Proactiv+ and I'm giving that a try (I had some success with regular Proactiv in the past). 

It sounds like you're doing all the right things, which I'm sure makes having acne even more frustrating for you :(  Good luck with Dan's regimen, keep us posted on your progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users