3 replies to this topic

#1 uNknownBEAST

uNknownBEAST

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Getting rid of Acne

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

Hi , my name is Ammar i am 16 years old I've been having acne problems for two years now .

I found two treatments which helped a lot in getting rid of my Acne but not completely , - Aloe First

- Aloe Activator

They helped me a lot ! 

-But still , i want to get rid of Acne forever 

-I am still having problems i get huge bumbs on my face sometimes , how can i deal with them ?

-I hope from the bottom of my heart that one day preferably soon we all can get rid of our Acne.

With Love and Peace in Jesus.

Amin.

#2 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:31 AM

Hi , my name is Ammar i am 16 years old I've been having acne problems for two years now .

I found two treatments which helped a lot in getting rid of my Acne but not completely , - Aloe First

- Aloe Activator

They helped me a lot ! 

-I am still having problems i get huge bumbs on my face sometimes , how can i deal with them ?

-I hope from the bottom of my heart that one day preferably soon we all can get rid of our Acne.

Amin.

Hello Ammar

The creators of Acne.org are beleivers that The Regimen can help you clear your skin. I have been on this regimen for 7 weeks now and my skin has never felt and looked better. I say if you have the time and patience to doing this regimen, then its worth a shot. Nothing is worse than having to go through your teens with acne.

I am 24 years old and have suffered from moderate to severe acne since I was 13. Nothing has cleared me up like Dan's Regimen. Give it a try! :)

Good luck!

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

#3 uNknownBEAST

uNknownBEAST

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Getting rid of Acne

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

- Aloe Activator

They helped me a lot ! 

Amin.

Hello Ammar

The creators of Acne.org are beleivers that The Regimen can help you clear your skin. I have been on this regimen for 7 weeks now and my skin has never felt and looked better. I say if you have the time and patience to doing this regimen, then its worth a shot. Nothing is worse than having to go through your teens with acne.

I am 24 years old and have suffered from moderate to severe acne since I was 13. Nothing has cleared me up like Dan's Regimen. Give it a try! smile.png

Good luck!

Hey , thank you very much i will give it a try and hope for the best .

#4 Foreverhealthy

Foreverhealthy

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

Change your diet. No dairy or gluten and eat lots of vegetables and don't stress too much (stress also causes acne). There's your cure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users