Wow you got awesome results! Congrats!!

#42 electricbetty

electricbetty

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:32 AM

UPDATE!!!! One year on...

Hello so I have decided to post a few photos of my skin as it has been a year since I took my last dose of Roaccutane...

I have been very lucky with my skin in the past 12 months, I've had a couple of 'spots' in the basic sense but nothing cystic, which is what I suffered from before.

I am taking the combined contraceptive pill Yasmin to stave off the bad skin again - I'm not risking it, despite the side-effects - and using soap-free cleansers and no harsh chemicals because I have been getting quite bad dermatitis on my face around my nose and mouth. This was caused by my skin being very sensitive after taking Roaccutane, so this is a word of warning for anyone coming off the drug. I use an Avene moisturiser and the Aloe vera foaming face wash from the Body Shop once a day, and remove any heavy makeup with coconut oil

I also had problems with hair loss when I was taking the drugs, this has now rectified one year on and my hair is back to normal! My nails are still very weak but I can live with that.

Good luck to anyone else on the treatment, it is worth it :) xoxo

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.png
  • 2.png
  • 3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users