1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello All!

My name is Nicole. I have been battling acne since as long as I can remember. When i was around 13-14 years old, I would get a zit here and there, but come 18 years old, it was full blown cystic acne. I have tried all the cleansers, and creams and toners. I have also gone on BCP, Antibiotics, Spiro. They all helped in some way but it was never a lasting effect.

I have recently started the regimen a little over a month ago using alternative store bought products. Cetaphil as my cleanser, Benzac AC as my BP and Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel as my moisturizer. I think getting into the regimen was the best thing I ever did. As I type this, I am practically clear, just waiting for the smallest of bumps to go away and the dark spots to fade.

I just wanted to know, from those long time regimen users...has your face remained clear? Are there people whose acne came back from using the regimen? I would love to hear the thoughts of those who have been on the regimen for more than six months.