Photo

Sick Of This What Is Going On

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 ohtokyovogue

ohtokyovogue

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 20
About Me

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

I am breaking out horribly lately I have no idea what is going on its been years since I've broken out like this I wake up everyday with at least 2 new pimples I am on 150mg of spirinolactone I think it stopped working I want to go on accutane again but last time I asked they said it won't be effective the second time I don't know what to do and by the time I get an appointment at my dermatologist my skin will probably calm down I can't stand this here's a picture sorry I was like crying when I took the picture that's why my eyes are red..

Sorry I'm 22 not over 25 I just read that opps

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#2 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

I am sorry that you are going through this.  Was that dosage of spiro keeping you clear previously?  Our hormones change so freuently what  may work before may not be as effective when our hormones switch up.  Can you ask for an increase?  Also, what are you using topically?  What have you used so far?  How's your diet?  When did you start breaking out?  Has something changed?  We definitely need more information in order to provide suggestions.

#3 shannongre

shannongre

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

If it makes you feel any better (which I'm sure it won't), my face looks pretty much the same. It is difficult not to get down about this emotionally. I guess the only thing I can say, is hold on because I'm sure better times (and a clearer complexion) is down the road. Get advice from a doctor. Try out different treatments. It may take awhile to find the thing that works for you, but in my experience there is always something that works. I am in my 40's and have dealt with adult acne all my life. The treatments I have used has changed, but eventually I find something that works. I am currently going through a bad phase too - and looking for the next thing that works. Good luck!

#4 lilyholic

lilyholic

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

Stay positive! It doesn't look that bad, I promise... Ahh everyone be positive please. Don't cry, I've been crying over and over every day too... it doesn't help or hurt, it is just sad. Be happy, so many of the people posting on here are gorgeous!!

#5 Roomi

Roomi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

Don't cry sweety seriously I wish to have a girlfriend like you wub.png you are beautiful I am also suffering from mild acne but I think it's because of smoking :P so I am trying my best to quit smoking I am 20 years old male from Pakistan :) Just be strong everything is going to be fine soon I promise you :)

#6 littlemehere

littlemehere

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

I am breaking out horribly lately I have no idea what is going on its been years since I've broken out like this I wake up everyday with at least 2 new pimples I am on 150mg of spirinolactone I think it stopped working I want to go on accutane again but last time I asked they said it won't be effective the second time I don't know what to do and by the time I get an appointment at my dermatologist my skin will probably calm down I can't stand this here's a picture sorry I was like crying when I took the picture that's why my eyes are red..

Sorry I'm 22 not over 25 I just read that opps

I can get the same as you but I discovered that I am intolerant to ramen,gravy/coffee granules,instant soup/tea etc,maybe you are eating your way to this outbreak.

#7 Exister

Exister

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:45 AM

Like me, you have really bloodshot eyes. I've always wondered about a possible connection there.

#8 qmanchoo2

qmanchoo2

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

What does your diet look like? I had terrible cystic acne up until age 30 until I cut out refined sugars, processed food, and wheat gluten and brought in loads of essential nutrients, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, good carbs, lean meats, some raw(sushi) by eating raw veggies, nuts, lean meats, and systemecially healing foods at every meal. Now, I only get a few spots here and there. Takes about 3-6 solid months to cleanse all the existing acne from your face and to let your body reconfigure itself to accept this diet fully, but it's worth to have clear skin so you have to stick with it. The plus side is this diet will keep you hearlier long term and you can make anything taste great if you try. Although, I have to give credit where it is due, check out this post by winged serpant that started it all for me...

http://www.acne.org/...t/#entry3212661

Here is what my daily diet looks like...keep in mind I go out to eat once in a while and get what I want.

Breakfast options:

- One 16oz cup of freshly juiced veggie juice with two apples or other piece of fruit (get organic, engineered fruits taste like crap)

- Bowl of chobani yogurt with blueberries and strawberries and some nuts and seeds mixed in like flax, almonds, cashews, sunflower seed.

- You need to buy organic fruits or they wont taste like much, the engineered fruits taste like crap.

- Eggs with fresh basil, a touch of cheese, onions, tomatos, and spinnach and a galss of orange juice.

Lunch:

- Quinoa or rice cooked in chicken stock with salt, currey power, and cumin and toss in frozen uncooked shrimp, or ham, or chicken, or beef.

- Kale salad with tomatoes, mozerella cheese, balsamic vinegar dressing, and pine nuts

- Go out for sushi

- Go to any restaurant and get something with rice + meat + veggies.

- Hummus with veggies, you can get hummus that tastes amazing you just need to try a bunch of brands.

Dinner:

Ahi Tuna steak, organic steak, salmon, or chicken with brown rice or the quinoa recipe, and a kale salad. Season the meat any way you want, BBQ sauce, steak seasoning, A1, fish seasoning...

Hope that helps.

Edited by qmanchoo2, 10 March 2013 - 03:58 PM.