Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Regimen & Toner For Oily Skin

5 posts in this topic

Hello! I've been on the regimen for a year and a half or more now. I'm pretty clear as far as breakouts are concerned but I still have blackheads and clogged pores. I was thinking of adding in a toner since my skin is pretty oily anyway. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on this idea!

All toners do is remove all traces of the cleanser and balance the pH of your skin, ready for treatments. It won't help with the blackheads/clogged pores. You need to use a BHA/AHA lotion/cream to get rid of them. You can order the AHA that comes with the Regimen.

Hello! I've been on the regimen for a year and a half or more now. I'm pretty clear as far as breakouts are concerned but I still have blackheads and clogged pores. I was thinking of adding in a toner since my skin is pretty oily anyway. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on this idea!

i'm brand new here but fortunately for my face i've been washing it a long time. i believe toner has a place in facial care. although i'm not so sure after being on the Regimen for a week. i dont have a specific answer for your question but i wold love to hear some thoughts on the use of toner from the community

If you're following the regimen, avoid toner like the plague. It will just add further irritation. I agree with the above posters, try AHA. It really helped with my blocked pores.