Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Burning Face

5 posts in this topic

Im on my second week of the regimen and everytime i moisturize my face is one fire!! ( increased the amount and am using bp twice a day) Should i keep with the twice a day or go back to once a day.

Im on my second week of the regimen and everytime i moisturize my face is one fire!! ( increased the amount and am using bp twice a day) Should i keep with the twice a day or go back to once a day.

Burning and itchiness is perfectly normal, but you have to be careful. If you've upped your dose to twice a day, make sure that you're only using a small amount each time, and not the full two pumps. In the 3rd week, you can start to increase the amount of BP now that you're applying twice a day. Good luck!

This is exactly how I'm feeling! It's only after I apply my facial moisturizer that it begins to burn. I cleanse, tone, apply the BP, and then moisturize (SPF during the day, then separate night one). I'm concerned there's a reaction between the BP and my moisturizer. After reading this, it really helps and maybe I should just stick with it too :)

I used to hate it when the Bp dried because I then knew it was time to apply the moisturizer and I dreaded the resulting burn. But it DOES pass. I found just when it started getting unbearable and I was thinking of quiting, suddenly I started to clear, my face became less red and it didn't burn anymore. All within a few days of me almost reaching the end of my willpower to keep going.

1 person likes this