Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waking Up Late

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone woken up late on the regimen? Say 12pm/1pm? Sometimes, I accidentally do this on the weekends. Do you just skip it entirely or do you do it as normal and then do the second one at your normal time? I feel like its too late to do the first treatment but then if i do it and do the second treatment I'm not sure if thats hurting my skin.

Good question, I've been wondering the same thing! Hope someone can help us out.

AM: Simple foaming face wash; simple soothing facial toner; Dan's BP mixed with Aha+; simple protecting light moisturize

PM: Simple foaming face wash; simple soothing facial toner; Dan's BP mixed with Aha+; simple replenishing rich moisturizer

I've always just done it late and then done it again at night. I have some ferocious acne, so I figure it's better to over-medicate versus under.

Current Skin-Care Regimen (A work in progress):

Morning:

Gentle wash with DKR cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Skin 79 Korean BB Cream (excellent stuff)

Evening:

Gentle Wash with DKR Cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil

Go ahead and do it whenever you get up and around, then again at bedtime as usual. Better to get in two applications per day, than just one.

I've always just done it late and then done it again at night. I have some ferocious acne, so I figure it's better to over-medicate versus under.