Ghost08

Stay Beautiful!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

Skin is still doing well! I have texture issues, scarring, hyperpigmentation/melasma, and some healing cysts, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

The diet is a bit challenging at this stage, but nothing I can't handle. Went out last night and had a beer and a few bites of cake and was fine. I took digestive enzymes beforehand.

Glad to hear!!!

My Personal Log Detailing my adventures from "Natural to Not".

CURRENT REGIMEN:
(AM)
Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar for Acne Prone Skin, Clindamycin Phostphate Topical 1%, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45, Equate Absolutely Beaming Daily Moisturizer, (I mix this and the sunblock together and the sunblock helps mattify the moisturizer), 1x Vitamin D3, 1x Borage Oil, 2x Burdock Root, 1x Vitamin E, 1x Vitamin A, 2x Calcium, 1x Vitamin B Complex, 1x Vitamin C.
(PM)
Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo, Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid, Clindamycin Phosphate Topical 1%, Grapeseed Oil.

#62 sophie*louise

sophie*louise

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

My acne was like yours and i can honestly say roaccutane is the best way to go, ive suffered from acne since i was 13 iam now 21 and my acne has been cleared for at least 2/3 years now i spent years trying all different things , hope this helps

#63 WishClean

WishClean

Healthy Lifestyle Advocate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:*Professional Editor & Writer * [Contact me for inquiries]
    movies, traveling, media studies, teaching, writing, research, integrative medicine, acupuncture, exercise, healthy lifestyle

Achievements

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:56 AM

Update: Regimen is still going well. I switched all my products to non-sulfite ones and my skin is calming down. Waiting to see if sulfites were causing all my allergic reactions and raising my histamines.

Supplements: inositol, DIM, digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: Low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials... (although I have been slacking lately)

** Find the cause, find the cure **

#64 WishClean

WishClean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
    movies, traveling, media studies, teaching, writing, research, integrative medicine, acupuncture, exercise, healthy lifestyle

Achievements

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

Every time I stray from my regimen, I break out in the same places. Ugh. It seems that my sensitivities are getting worse. I finally found a good doctor in my new city and she had me tested for metal toxicity, prediabetes (yikes!), and deficiencies (B12, D, and iron). She agrees with me that my PCOS has been the easy target for doctors to just prescribe birth control, and based on the photos I showed her of my flare ups the acne seems like an allergic reaction because it's too inflammed. I'm continuing with the leaky gut diet and supplements until I get the test results back. I was worried about the numbness in my arms and legs, that's why I went to see this doctor, and it seems to correlate to those 3 conditions I mentioned, 2 of which (toxocity & deficiencies) also include acne as a symptom. The plot thickens....

PS. I added a supplement with yeast- free selenium and vitamin E to help with the healing, and am also sprinkling NutraFlora powder onto a meal each day for fiber and to ease my digestion. According to this doctor, I'm on the right track! She told me to keep up the probiotics and digestive enzymes, along with this very boring diet until my lab results. I can do this......

I wish I could find an oil free/"dry" vitamin D supplement to add as well because my skin feels better when I get some sun, and it's been raining every day recently so no sun. Might try the red light sauna next week to see if that helps.

Edited by WishClean, 19 July 2013 - 10:00 PM.

Supplements: inositol, DIM, digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: Low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials... (although I have been slacking lately)

#65 heyybrighteyes

heyybrighteyes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:58 PM

Every time I stray from my regimen, I break out in the same places. Ugh. It seems that my sensitivities are getting worse. I finally found a good doctor in my new city and she had me tested for metal toxicity, prediabetes (yikes!), and deficiencies (B12, D, and iron). She agrees with me that my PCOS has been the easy target for doctors to just prescribe birth control, and based on the photos I showed her of my flare ups the acne seems like an allergic reaction because it's too inflammed. I'm continuing with the leaky gut diet and supplements until I get the test results back. I was worried about the numbness in my arms and legs, that's why I went to see this doctor, and it seems to correlate to those 3 conditions I mentioned, 2 of which (toxocity & deficiencies) also include acne as a symptom. The plot thickens....

PS. I added a supplement with yeast- free selenium and vitamin E to help with the healing, and am also sprinkling NutraFlora powder onto a meal each day for fiber and to ease my digestion. According to this doctor, I'm on the right track! She told me to keep up the probiotics and digestive enzymes, along with this very boring diet until my lab results. I can do this......

I wish I could find an oil free/"dry" vitamin D supplement to add as well because my skin feels better when I get some sun, and it's been raining every day recently so no sun. Might try the red light sauna next week to see if that helps.

hey girl! so i went to the doctor, and just like you mentioned here, she immediately said birth control! in my head i thought "noooo" but i just listened to what she had to say and she ended up giving me 4 months worth of beyaz, which i was supposed to start today, but im not going to.

i also gave up the raw diet cause it was so bland and not filling. now im doing paleo and im actually enjoying everything i eat! eggs, chicken, beef, fruit, veggies, etc. the food is actually satisfying that i dont crave bread or grains or processed junk. my skin seems to be liking it too.

i hope things get figured out for you

im realizing doctors arent for me. id love to find one that believes in diet and holistic healing, i need to do my research.

i have an ultrasound appointment on the 31st. so thats a step in the right direction i think. hehe sorry for rambling.

i hope youre doing alright!<3

#66 WishClean

WishClean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:24 PM

hey girl! so i went to the doctor, and just like you mentioned here, she immediately said birth control! in my head i thought "noooo" but i just listened to what she had to say and she ended up giving me 4 months worth of beyaz, which i was supposed to start today, but im not going to.

i also gave up the raw diet cause it was so bland and not filling. now im doing paleo and im actually enjoying everything i eat! eggs, chicken, beef, fruit, veggies, etc. the food is actually satisfying that i dont crave bread or grains or processed junk. my skin seems to be liking it too.

i hope things get figured out for you

im realizing doctors arent for me. id love to find one that believes in diet and holistic healing, i need to do my research.

i have an ultrasound appointment on the 31st. so thats a step in the right direction i think. hehe sorry for rambling.

i hope youre doing alright!<3

Heyyy! I hope you are hanging in there. Any updates? Yes, finding a holistic doctor is key. They don't dismiss western remedies, but they don't push birth control, accutane, and antibiotics on you because they want to find the cause of the acne, not just suppress it. I got tested for heavy metal toxicity, vitamin D deficiency, iron & b12 deficiency (for anemia), and prediabetes. yikes. I'm getting the results back this week. My new doctor also wants to test some of the more minor hormones that most doctors don't usually test for. I read lots of patient ratings online before I settled on this one doctor, and my health insurance covers some of the expenses thankfully.

#67 WishClean

WishClean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

Haven't updated in weeks! I'm getting a high frequency facial and red/blue light treatment tomorrow...those seem to be more successful than any products. I had a reaction to a holistic facial I got last week, it was really a bit of a waste of $$ unfortunately. Some of the things the aesthetician used, like lavender oil and chamomile products, didn't agree with my skin and now it's worse than before the facial. The aesthetician told me that my jawline acne is not hormonal, it's folliculitis, so I did a test with tea tree oil to see if the acne would calm down and it did. 

As for supplements, I'm still taking digestive enzymes with every meal, vitamin c some days, trying to follow a paleo diet, and taking prescription strength vitamin D2. I also take virastop to see if that would help with general immune system support. 

As for products, I'm minimizing them as much as possible but still like mineral fusion. Avoiding makeup as much as possible.

#68 WishClean

WishClean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:03 PM

makeup.jpg

I did a pretty good makeup job, if I do say so myself grinwink.gif

What I used:

- Cover FX SPF primer

- Revlon Age Defying Concealer 

Physican's Formula yellow concealer for under the eyes (I have melasma, on top of all my other skin issues)

- Stila foundation (not thrilled about this one, a bit too heavy but I need the coverage)

- Meow cosmetics finishing powder on oily areas

- Boscia blotting papers throughout the day to help it stay on

I thought I'd post this since I spent so much time doing my makeup lol

EDIT: I took off my makeup and the magic is gone. Boooo!

Attached Thumbnails

• Photo on 2013-08-20 at 23.26 #5.jpg

Edited by WishClean, 20 August 2013 - 09:21 PM.

#69 WishClean

WishClean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

I'm almost a month into my vitamin D2 regimen...time for a refill! Oil production has increased, but I'm not sure if it's because of the humid weather or something else. I started taking ViraStop once or twice a day to help prevent a cold I think I'm getting, and I'm hoping it helps with inflammation too. 

#70 heyybrighteyes

heyybrighteyes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

I'm almost a month into my vitamin D2 regimen...time for a refill! Oil production has increased, but I'm not sure if it's because of the humid weather or something else. I started taking ViraStop once or twice a day to help prevent a cold I think I'm getting, and I'm hoping it helps with inflammation too. 

hey girl! you look beautiful with and without makeup :D

you did good!

im still playing the guessing game.

taking cinnamon pills after every meal clears me up almost overnight.

and keeps me from breaking out

so now i think i have insulin resistance.

they work like a dream!

but i know too much is bad so i bought alpha lipoic acid (ala) which i think i remember you take them too? right?

and q-absorb co-q10

and so far so good! :)

i had an ultrasound done and the doctor called me but i missed the call

and when i call back she was gone for the day and they said she wont be back til september 3rd, and only she can tell me the results!

so thats a bit frustrating!

i just hope they arent bad.

k well!

i hope the facials are going well :)

wanted to see how you were!!!

keep fighting! :)

<3

#71 WishClean

WishClean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

hey girl! you look beautiful with and without makeup biggrin.png

you did good!

they work like a dream!

but i know too much is bad so i bought alpha lipoic acid (ala) which i think i remember you take them too? right?

and q-absorb co-q10

and so far so good! smile.png

and when i call back she was gone for the day and they said she wont be back til september 3rd, and only she can tell me the results!

k well!

i hope the facials are going well smile.png

keep fighting! smile.png

<3

Hey! Thanks for the kind words! I still dread taking off my makeup at night...it's like a horror show lol. Do you have any tips on how to control oily skin? My foundation makes me more oily, and the weather is so humid that blotting papers and setting powder don't even help. 

What cinnamon pills are you taking, and how many? Glad that's working for you, even if it is a quick fix. Did you get your insulin tested along with your hormones?

I hate it when doctors have you wait on test results....but if they were bad, they would have told you, so it's probably not too serious!

How is everything else? Are you feeling better about your skin in general? It seems like you found a good routine that works for you!!! 

Stay strong!!! <3

#72 heyybrighteyes

heyybrighteyes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

you did good!

they work like a dream!

and q-absorb co-q10

k well!

keep fighting! smile.png

<3

Hey! Thanks for the kind words! I still dread taking off my makeup at night...it's like a horror show lol. Do you have any tips on how to control oily skin? My foundation makes me more oily, and the weather is so humid that blotting papers and setting powder don't even help. 

What cinnamon pills are you taking, and how many? Glad that's working for you, even if it is a quick fix. Did you get your insulin tested along with your hormones?

I hate it when doctors have you wait on test results....but if they were bad, they would have told you, so it's probably not too serious!

How is everything else? Are you feeling better about your skin in general? It seems like you found a good routine that works for you!!! 

Stay strong!!! <3

i feel like ive found a way to control my skin from breaking out like crazy

but its not cured yet.

and i dont really have super oily skin personally... but when i use this aloe vera spray that i got from Sprouts it really works at keeping me matte but not drying my skin out bad.

http://www.amazon.co...aloe vera spray

i take  just regular cinnamon (with cassa :X) with any meal that i suspect will raise my blood sugar

so with fruit

and if i eat anything im not suppose to! like ice cream or fried food sick.gif which ive been doing again.. ugh. lol

but the cinnamon helps

Edited by heyybrighteyes, 26 August 2013 - 02:06 PM.

#73 WishClean

WishClean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

you did good!

they work like a dream!

and q-absorb co-q10

k well!

keep fighting! smile.png

<3

Stay strong!!! <3

i feel like ive found a way to control my skin from breaking out like crazy

but its not cured yet.

and i dont really have super oily skin personally... but when i use this aloe vera spray that i got from Sprouts it really works at keeping me matte but not drying my skin out bad.

http://www.amazon.co...aloe vera spray

i take  just regular cinnamon (with cassa sick.gif) with any meal that i suspect will raise my blood sugar

so with fruit

and if i eat anything im not suppose to! like ice cream or fried food sick.gif which ive been doing again.. ugh. lol

but the cinnamon helps

So glad you are seeing improvements! Have you heard back from your doctor yet? 

Did you have any stomach pains when taking the cinnamon? Ugh, I have been eating some junk lately too....well, I now consider organic chips and nuts "junk" lol. But today I had sugar cravings for cake and pie and ice cream, and I haven't had those in months - since 2012 actually! I think it's because my new job has been so hectic that I was just too exhausted to say no to sweets. 

Have you heard of inositol btw? It's supposed to help with PCOS and acne (and facial hair, which I have unfortunately). My doctor mentioned it because she didn't want to put me on any drugs like metmorfin, and it's also supposed to help with anxiety and insomnia. Some women on soulcysters have had success with it, and there was a clinical study on it too that showed its effectiveness over the course of 6 months.

#74 stephzoars

stephzoars

O.G.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, EVERYTHING BUT MATH. :)
    I want to try and see pretty much everything!

Achievements

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

I see that you like to use the holistic approach when it comes to your acne. I think that's wonderful! 

Have you ever tried borage oil? (taken internally) I just bought some because I recently read a story about a girl who went to a holistic derm and he told her to take Borage Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Zinc. She said that it cleared her acne 8 weeks. =) I love my supplements and I recently starting taking these so I thought I would share.

Best of luck to you!

Hey Ghost! I haven't tried borage oil, is it working for you? What does it help with? I am using a vitamin e oil topically, but it's too early to tell if it's working. Unfortunately, every time I try to take zinc supplements I break out, no matter what brand it is, so I just try to get some zinc from different foods.

NOOOOOOOO - please do NOT apply vitamin E directly to the skin. If you have sensitive skin (which most of us acne.orgers do) it is a huge no no. It broke me out for months.

And inositol sounds like a miracle cure. Have you tried it??? Let me know if it works for you. It's supposed to help with overall cellular health.

Edited by stephzoars, 02 September 2013 - 05:24 PM.

x x Stephanie

#75 WishClean

WishClean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

I see that you like to use the holistic approach when it comes to your acne. I think that's wonderful! 

Have you ever tried borage oil? (taken internally) I just bought some because I recently read a story about a girl who went to a holistic derm and he told her to take Borage Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Zinc. She said that it cleared her acne 8 weeks. =) I love my supplements and I recently starting taking these so I thought I would share.

Best of luck to you!

Hey Ghost! I haven't tried borage oil, is it working for you? What does it help with? I am using a vitamin e oil topically, but it's too early to tell if it's working. Unfortunately, every time I try to take zinc supplements I break out, no matter what brand it is, so I just try to get some zinc from different foods.

NOOOOOOOO - please do NOT apply vitamin E directly to the skin. If you have sensitive skin (which most of us acne.orgers do) it is a huge no no. It broke me out for months.

And inositol sounds like a miracle cure. Have you tried it??? Let me know if it works for you. It's supposed to help with overall cellular health.

Hey Steph! I agree about not applying vitamin E directly to the skin...it can be mixed with a moisturizer, but it's too oily by itself and can clog pores.

I'm trying inositol every night to help me sleep...I read some promising studies about its effects on hormonal acne and it has no reported side effects at the recommended dosage so I thought I'd give it a go. I'm taking prescription Vitamin D2, inositol powder, and folic acid. So far so good! 

#76 WishClean

WishClean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

Just updating my regimen. What I have been doing consistently and has been helping my skin a lot.

1. Vitamin D2 prescription. I'm in my 2nd month and getting my levels re-tested soon to see if I'm still deficient. Vitamin D3 supplements only worsened my acne, so prescription was my only hope. This has helped me with skin texture, looking healthier, and fighting off depression and anxiety.

2. Vitamin C. I have been taking this on and off for the past couple of years. Now I started juicing more with vegetable juices and so I'm getting more vitamin C every day. If I feel a cold coming on, I take ViraStop and it's been helping. I only take it as needed though.

3. Reducing grains from my diet. This has helped a lot with inflammation.

4. Getting regular facials, including high frequency, gentle aloe vera peels, extractions (finally found an esthetician who can do them right), and blue/red light treatments. I've been getting a facial every 2 weeks, and so far I got 3 and my acne is no longer infected and heals faster. I also noticed an increase in collagen, which the red light stimulates. I'm lucky I found a spa that has affordable deals on these treatments otherwise I'd be broke by now.

5. It's my 3rd week on myo-inositol powder and so far I'm very pleased. Facial fuzz has been steadily decreasing and so has oil production (although that could also be the D finally kicking in). I get less numbness at night and sleep better. My skin feels smoother, but it's too early to tell if it will help me manage my PCOS. All the studies and user reviews I read seem very promising. 

6. Stressing less and trying to take a day off each week to just relax and watch movies. 

I need to get back into a regular exercise routine. I need to quit the nasty smoking habit I picked up again after 2 years of quitting. I need to get my social life back. Once I achieve these goals I'll feel like my old self again (well, my old self with new scars that is :/ )

Edited by WishClean, 18 September 2013 - 09:16 PM.

#77 WishClean

WishClean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Here's a photo of my face today....I still look like I got punched in the face, multiple times :/ 

I'm also PMSing and have been eating like a pig....I had frozen yogurt 2 days in a row, and surprise surprise, I got some whiteheads on my chin, which was clear for 2 months, plus a zit under my eye. Ugh. Good motivation to avoid dairy completely. 

Attached Thumbnails

• facepic.jpg

#78 WishClean

WishClean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:09 PM

I found my old log! Time to update.

Current regimen:

- Myo inositol & d-chiro-inositol every day on an empty stomach... 1x600mg capsule of chiro & approx. 500-850mg of myo divided into 2-3 doses per day. 

- Herpanacine vitamins

- Digestive enzymes

- vitamin C 3x500mg three times a day

- Low histamine diet

- Kojic acid serum & aloe vera on melasma

- Red & blue light treatments, Clear Touch Light treatments, gentle peels (aloe & pumpkin), professional extractions 

- Avoiding high stress situations as best as I can

- Trying to get over the social anxiety my acne has caused me this past year

- Trying to figure out what to do about red marks and scarring without causing acne from those treatments

- Must exercise more, I have been slacking off lately because there's no cable TV at the gym so I'm not motivated to stay there that long.

My face currently...I tried to also get all my red marks and scars in the photos. Sometimes they show and sometimes they don't in pictures, depending on the lighting. Excuse the messy appearance. They were taken after I took my makeup off with my the new ponds wipes with kaolin clay...I am really liking those! 

Attached Thumbnails

• Photo on 2013-12-06 at 18.15.jpg
  • Photo on 2013-12-08 at 01.50.jpg
  • Ppic.jpg

Edited by WishClean, 10 December 2013 - 06:18 PM.

#79 missC1990

missC1990

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

Wishclean, your skin looks so great! Just stumbled on your thread here. So glad low histamine is working for you! I might do this as well when I come off BCP. This won't be something I could do long term I think. It would be hard... 

Do you think it would be a good idea to track down any food allergies by blood testing? Seppo from aceneeinstom.com said that you would not necesarily need to eat super healthy all the time, but it's more important to find your own specific triggers. Of course, doing a binge eat on mcD is def. not the way to go! 

Oh well, I just googled low histamine diet and this was what it gave me. You can actually eat a lot, is that right?!?!

http://mastcellblog....histamine-diet/

I think it's maybe best for me to find the foods that I'm sensitive to, because they trigger histamine. I see you made a significant difference in cutting out your forbidden foods!

Well, I should get some sleep.... x 

#80 WishClean

WishClean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

Wishclean, your skin looks so great! Just stumbled on your thread here. So glad low histamine is working for you! I might do this as well when I come off BCP. This won't be something I could do long term I think. It would be hard... 

Do you think it would be a good idea to track down any food allergies by blood testing? Seppo from aceneeinstom.com said that you would not necesarily need to eat super healthy all the time, but it's more important to find your own specific triggers. Of course, doing a binge eat on mcD is def. not the way to go! 

Oh well, I just googled low histamine diet and this was what it gave me. You can actually eat a lot, is that right?!?!

http://mastcellblog....histamine-diet/

I think it's maybe best for me to find the foods that I'm sensitive to, because they trigger histamine. I see you made a significant difference in cutting out your forbidden foods!

Well, I should get some sleep.... x 

thanks! I still have scarring and redness, which those pictures don't show (my camera is cheap lol). There is some conflicting information about which foods/ products are low histamine. Generally, try to stay away from anything red (tomatoes, strawberries, etc), as well as sulfates (including cosmetics/ makeup./ cleansers/ shampoos etc).

Once you find your biggest triggers, it gets easier to learn what to avoid. Histamine-releasers come from various sources, though, not just foods...for me, the worst irritant is cleansers  & shampoos & toothpastes with SLS. 

https://imageshack.c...ser/WishClean28

I'm posting a link to my album with chronologically organized photos so you can see how severe my acne was. The photo from June is in between phases, where my skin cleared up dramatically on a very strict low histamine lifestyle. Unfortunately, in July I moved to a new place which was sprayed with pesticide inside and I also accidentally used a shampoo with SLS...all this plus stress raised my histamines a lot (I get red spots on my arms and legs too, plus itchy scalp, that's how I can tell my histamines get high). So the low histamine approach works well for hormonal acne, but it's really hard to sustain that's why I added other supplements and tried to decrease stress to help me eat a bit more smile.png

If you read through this log, you'll see that I also get monthly red light treatments and high frequency facials (with peels & extractions) to help with inflammation and scarring. My esthetician is awesome and doesn't use harsh chemicals on my face,just gentle peels with natural ingredients (well, almost natural...sometimes she uses things with a bit of retinol, which I don't like). 

Edited by WishClean, 20 January 2014 - 03:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users