2 replies to this topic

#1 perfee

perfee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

l

Edited by perfee, 30 March 2013 - 08:34 PM.

#2 tricky

tricky

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

Quinoderm is far too strong at 10%, to use straight away. It will dry your skin out. Especially if you use it more than just 3 times. Studies also show that 2.5% BP is just as effective as 10%, and it wont dry your skin up as much.

People also complain that Quinoderm goes white when you sweat...as its a cream, and not a water based gel.

Also, you should never put moisturiser on BEFORE using BP, as the moisturiser will act as a barrier, and the BP wont be as effective .

Far better to use Dans BP imho (buy it from Amazon US (8oz tube)).. and follow the regimen.

But, hey, if it works for you thats great. Many people on here do use it, as it can be difficult to get an alternative BP cream/gel in the UK.

#3 Lee1234

Lee1234

Wanderer

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:Zombies!!!!!!!!!,Cooking, selective research, intellectual conversations, comedy, oriental culture/cuisine, anime, Final Fantasy VII/VIII/IX etc, manga, films,nature, holistic living, working out, writing short stories/poems, consoles, etc etc.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

Quinoderm is the stuff that changed my skin colour, no doubt to the long-term burning from extended use. Either way, if someone asked me what I thought about it, I'd tell them to pretend they ever heard the name.

"Long hair makes a good looking man, beautiful and an ugly man fierce"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users