I ordered fucidin from Amazon recently, and it arrived pretty quick from Thialand, so if you do try to order it you wouldn't have to wait long to get it in the mail. I haven't had to use it yet, but I read Tom's message about it on another skin-problem message board and figured it wouldn't hurt to try.
Have you tried calling your doctor and leaving him/her a message that the staph infection is not improving with Hibiclens? Forgive me if you already have-- but I think a lot of people don't realize that you can try to call your doctor's office and leave him/her a message if your symptoms aren't improving. They might move your appointment date up to an early date, or prescribe something more effective for you over the phone (especially since it's staph-- which could become worse, so I doubt they would ignore your message). I doubt they would want to you use Hibiclens for months if it's not treating the infection. You could also mention that the Hibiclens cost is adding up and not providing any improvement. If you don't get a reply from the doctor's office in a day or two, call again (being polite, naturally, since this will get you further in a doctor's office and people will be more apt to help you). If you get put into voice mail at your doctor's office-- leave your full name, date of birth, phone number, that you have a diagnosed staph infection that's not improving on Hibiclens, etc.. that your next appointment is not until May.
Just my two cents.... good luck!