1 reply to this topic

#1 ISMAIL

ISMAIL

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

hiii, guys...

I need a help frm you guys... about my skin,   on 18 feb 2013 , I have done a skin treatment to reduce scars frm my face . but today my skin has become red ,  my skin has become full reddish... i have used derma roller 1.5m ... and  i m really scared about this red skin , how much time does it will take to fade out completly... i m really afraid , plz help me guys...

#2 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:38 AM

Could you give more information?  What treatment did you get?  Your post is very hard to understand, you have only said that your skin has gone red :)

New Regimen!

Morning: 2 pumps Dan's cleanser in the shower, and "Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care" to moisturize, works to get me through the day without dry skin, but doesn't show, it's like there's nothing on my face, it's matt and doesn't shine.

///

Night: 2/3 pumps Dan's cleaner in the shower, using the cleanser to shave with a 2 blade generic razor, end segment finger's worth of Dan's BP, 2 pumps Dan's moisturizer with 6 drops generic, organic jojoba oil.

Sometimes just Dan's AHA+, or the usual application of Dan's BP with AHA+ on top if I'm feeling hardcore.

///

1 generic multivitamin, 30mg Zinc if the multivitamin doesn't contain it, 1/2 odorless garlic capsules, 2/3 EyeQ capsules (omega 3, 6, evening primrose oil,)

Have been on lots of different prescriptions, most successful was oxytetracycline.

New regimen!

Dove summer glow morning

AHA+ (acne.org) night!

Awaiting 20% salicylic acid gel in post for chin and nose.

Acne isn't returning after almost 2 years on the regimen

Looking for treatments for oily skin however, I have that really bad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users