vitamin b vitamin b5 vitamin a zinc oily skin

52 replies to this topic

#21 FredTheBelgian

FredTheBelgian

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

Good luck, I hope this works for you. Though I still think the vitamin A is kind of mandatory.

Edited by FredTheBelgian, 25 August 2013 - 11:32 PM.

Supplements For Acne & Oily Skin: Fish oil, Zinc (30 mg), Vitamin A (25000 IU), Vitamin B5 (500 mg) 25000 IU of Vitamin D (twice a month)

#22 mikito

mikito

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:08 AM

I am posting to report my great success with zinc gluconate ( 30 mg/ twice a day), amazing 80% cured, better for me than accutane and even Diane 35. Actually I am taking diane 35 + zinc, almost cured after three months, but still oilly face.

My next step is B5 (500 mg). I would like to ask Fredbelgian, didn't you have hair lost or other adverse side effect with B5? I am little scary.

#23 FredTheBelgian

FredTheBelgian

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

Sorry for the late reply.

No, I've never had any side effect that I was aware of from B5.

Edited by FredTheBelgian, 03 September 2013 - 01:49 PM.

Supplements For Acne & Oily Skin: Fish oil, Zinc (30 mg), Vitamin A (25000 IU), Vitamin B5 (500 mg) 25000 IU of Vitamin D (twice a month)

#24 Lilo

Lilo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

Are you still on 50000 ius vitamin A. Because roaccutane still works very well on an ultra low maintenance dose?

#25 FredTheBelgian

FredTheBelgian

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

I'm still on it yes, and still no side-effects to report.

#26 COSMICROCK

COSMICROCK

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:25 AM

Yesterday, 11:49 PM

I suffered from acne for about 11 years.  8 of those years it actually affected my life for the worst. So much that I wouldnt be where i am today or be the person I am today because of it.  That thought of that alone blows my mind away. It still upsets me from time to time because of what I could have done and learned in that time. But as I look at it I would never be able to help anyone like I hope I can.

I havent had acne problems in 10 years. Hell , I rarely use any cleansers anymore.  I will pretty much stick to my guns on this solution because anything less would be 10 steps back and I would die trying to help at least one person understand this. Because I know others feel like its killing them or that they want to die some days. I mean I wanted to die but somehow instead I ended up  willing to die for this realization... until I gave up. So I will just sum up some 6 principles to healing that came out about from the miracle I had.

Just a few facts that I learned on my own about acne that no doctor could ever tell you because he has probably never had to heal his own acne. (Plus, he would be out of business.)

First before you read this just stop whining. Stop looking for someone to make it go away for you. Its your acne. You're the one who created it ,you're the one prolonging it. Trying to whine about it on here and not take anyones advice that has put an end to the problem  even though you "want a solution" is  basically saying you want it. To paint a better picture its like paying a personal trainer to get in shape but instead of you lifting the weights you want him to lift them. LOL.

1. Acne is not out there trying to get you. It is not a separate entity from you. It is an extension of you. It starts in your mind ( like any other thing).

Acne thoughts + emotion( "I can't stand acne!") = Acne

2. Since it is in your mind it is created by your thoughts.And since it starts with a thought it can be ended with...no thought.

Acne thoughts -  acne emotion( I can't stand acne)= Healing 

3. You have an emotional attachment to acne. " I can't stand acne".  It must be let go. Forgiven. But first let me emphasize any form of medicine or naturopathic home remedy, or no remedy, you wish to take has to go through this process to heal. 

Forgiveness is what heals.  Right now you're at "F@ck you acne". when you need to be at "Acne is ok. " Then eventually you will get to "Who's acne?"

When you cut your finger most of the time there is no grudge with the cut , so you let it heal. Its not "F@ck you cut! or F@ck you kitchen knife(well sometimes but only for a minute hehe).  When you make up with a friend its not "I forgive you for breaking my Justin Bieber but when you get a chance burn in hell"  Its either "I forgive you "or it what I call " No need to forgive because, I was never upset." You simply cannot have peace without letting yourself have it. 

4. You have to change your mind about acne.  You think it makes you ugly and unattractive. But since  your so wrapped up in yourself,  you've never bothered to look around and realize theres really no such thing as ugly. There is nothing unbearable to look at.

Think about it. Take a look around at people with it and without it. Does acne change how you feel about them? The ones that  do have it can you tell it bothers them? Can you tell how it makes them feel at all? Usually not. And why is that? Because its all in their head! If you can't perceive a problem with your eyes then it must be in the mind, right?

5. Stop resisting the acne. Let it be there. Remember its there because you cant stand it. So for now on tell yourself its ok to have it.

Because it does not matter. ITs like bird shit on a car. Its not going to change how you feel about a car. It would never keep you from buying a car you love. You'd have to scour a car just to see it anyway. If it was a ferrari you wouldn't even care!  The problem is taken care of you just need to get out of the way because you have been in the way the whole time by caring about acne.

6.The BEST ACTION to take to release  your attachment to it is to affirm : "I don't care if it stays or goes,  I'm not going to do this to myself anymore. I going to live my life and be happy."  Then start living your life like someone who doesn't have it. Stop putting all this crap on your face. pick one cleanser use it no more than twice a day if you need that to make you feel at ease.  Stop looking for zits in the bathroom for an hour. Stop picking. Stop hiding. People that don't have it don't do that crap. So stop taking it so seriously. Laugh at yourself once in awhile and spend time trying to always be laughing or doing something you enjoy.  

Keep in mind if you took Accutane or something and it went away, your attitude towards it would be different. You will eventually feel "safe" but it will just take longer and cost more. Eventually you may even forget your grudge and approve of yourself and actually be happy but only conditionally. You'll never know unconditional happiness or love. 

So to conclude if you can't understand at least one of these then saddle up for a long ride on a road to nowhere and good luck with your next battle. Acne's cousin cancer.

#27 Omnivium

Omnivium

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Oily skin.

Achievements

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

Yesterday, 11:49 PM

I suffered from acne for about 11 years.  8 of those years it actually affected my life for the worst. So much that I wouldnt be where i am today or be the person I am today because of it.  That thought of that alone blows my mind away. It still upsets me from time to time because of what I could have done and learned in that time. But as I look at it I would never be able to help anyone like I hope I can.

I havent had acne problems in 10 years. Hell , I rarely use any cleansers anymore.  I will pretty much stick to my guns on this solution because anything less would be 10 steps back and I would die trying to help at least one person understand this. Because I know others feel like its killing them or that they want to die some days. I mean I wanted to die but somehow instead I ended up  willing to die for this realization... until I gave up. So I will just sum up some 6 principles to healing that came out about from the miracle I had.

Just a few facts that I learned on my own about acne that no doctor could ever tell you because he has probably never had to heal his own acne. (Plus, he would be out of business.)

First before you read this just stop whining. Stop looking for someone to make it go away for you. Its your acne. You're the one who created it ,you're the one prolonging it. Trying to whine about it on here and not take anyones advice that has put an end to the problem  even though you "want a solution" is  basically saying you want it. To paint a better picture its like paying a personal trainer to get in shape but instead of you lifting the weights you want him to lift them. LOL.

1. Acne is not out there trying to get you. It is not a separate entity from you. It is an extension of you. It starts in your mind ( like any other thing).

Acne thoughts + emotion( "I can't stand acne!") = Acne

2. Since it is in your mind it is created by your thoughts.And since it starts with a thought it can be ended with...no thought.

Acne thoughts -  acne emotion( I can't stand acne)= Healing 

3. You have an emotional attachment to acne. " I can't stand acne".  It must be let go. Forgiven. But first let me emphasize any form of medicine or naturopathic home remedy, or no remedy, you wish to take has to go through this process to heal. 

Forgiveness is what heals.  Right now you're at "F@ck you acne". when you need to be at "Acne is ok. " Then eventually you will get to "Who's acne?"

When you cut your finger most of the time there is no grudge with the cut , so you let it heal. Its not "F@ck you cut! or F@ck you kitchen knife(well sometimes but only for a minute hehe).  When you make up with a friend its not "I forgive you for breaking my Justin Bieber but when you get a chance burn in hell"  Its either "I forgive you "or it what I call " No need to forgive because, I was never upset." You simply cannot have peace without letting yourself have it. 

4. You have to change your mind about acne.  You think it makes you ugly and unattractive. But since  your so wrapped up in yourself,  you've never bothered to look around and realize theres really no such thing as ugly. There is nothing unbearable to look at.

Think about it. Take a look around at people with it and without it. Does acne change how you feel about them? The ones that  do have it can you tell it bothers them? Can you tell how it makes them feel at all? Usually not. And why is that? Because its all in their head! If you can't perceive a problem with your eyes then it must be in the mind, right?

5. Stop resisting the acne. Let it be there. Remember its there because you cant stand it. So for now on tell yourself its ok to have it.

Because it does not matter. ITs like bird shit on a car. Its not going to change how you feel about a car. It would never keep you from buying a car you love. You'd have to scour a car just to see it anyway. If it was a ferrari you wouldn't even care!  The problem is taken care of you just need to get out of the way because you have been in the way the whole time by caring about acne.

6.The BEST ACTION to take to release  your attachment to it is to affirm : "I don't care if it stays or goes,  I'm not going to do this to myself anymore. I going to live my life and be happy."  Then start living your life like someone who doesn't have it. Stop putting all this crap on your face. pick one cleanser use it no more than twice a day if you need that to make you feel at ease.  Stop looking for zits in the bathroom for an hour. Stop picking. Stop hiding. People that don't have it don't do that crap. So stop taking it so seriously. Laugh at yourself once in awhile and spend time trying to always be laughing or doing something you enjoy.  

Keep in mind if you took Accutane or something and it went away, your attitude towards it would be different. You will eventually feel "safe" but it will just take longer and cost more. Eventually you may even forget your grudge and approve of yourself and actually be happy but only conditionally. You'll never know unconditional happiness or love. 

So to conclude if you can't understand at least one of these then saddle up for a long ride on a road to nowhere and good luck with your next battle. Acne's cousin cancer.

I know you're trying to help people, but I can't help but feel that following your advice would just make someone keep their acne instead of getting rid of it. Maybe changing the way you think can help a bit, but it's not going to overcome the biological processes that cause acne. You can't use willpower to stop a pore from getting clogged.

And I couldn't help but notice some fallacies with your logic. In the very first "fact", you said acne thoughts + emotion(I can't stand acne) = acne. But no one would think those things until after they got acne, so negative emotions about acne cannot possibly be the cause of acne. The cause is physical.

And for the example about the cut healing, even if you got mad at the cut and never got over it, it would still heal just like it would if you forgot about it.

I'm just trying to lead people in the right direction. If people just accept their acne, that's fine, but it's not just going to go away. Yours did because you grew out of it or something. But if a teenager who actually has acne just stops caring about his acne, it's just going to get worse when he could have been doing something to get rid of it. Some of the advice you gave about not stressing too much, thinking positive, and not using a bunch of topicals will help, but it definitely won't clear the skin of someone who actually has acne.

How I Stay Clear:

• Accutane 5mg/day

• Probiotics 25 billion organisms/day

• Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser 2x/day

Low Dose Accutane Log

#28 COSMICROCK

COSMICROCK

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

Omnivium,

I understand your reaction its typical and cliche because its easy. I understand wanting to keep your acne as much as possible because you can't stand it which is why it is there. I understand your refusual to accept yourself with acne. I understand wanting to find a solution that doesn't involve you doing anything other than putting more shit on your face because i did. I even understand wanting to get advice from people that still have acne rather than the ones that don't. Lol.

I can go on all day of why I understand your opinion. I'm not having a medical conversation because theres no strength in medication nor any real proof. Using medicine for something reoccutring is like I said paying a personal trainer to life the weights for you. It doesn't solve the root problem.   I'm talking about having a miracle because that is what everyone is looking for, they just think it comes in a bottle.

Basically what are you saying is you are ugly and terrible even though the whole world that can see you approves of you when you are the one that can't see yourself. You/ we have no perception of how the world sees us. Because we just rely on that stupid mirror. Well the mirror is wrong my friend. This is the difference.

DO you think I posted this because I don't know what im talking about? That I didn't do this myself? Just like you I spent 10000 hours  suffering. I learned to even manifest a zit sitting there in the mirror.Now I don't even use one thing on my face. Why? Cuz i I dont have acne! Haven't had it in 10 years.

The problem is people can't let it go. They think it is going to get them.  Like I said even with medicine this has to take place first whether or not you are aware of it.

So if someone can't get this concept. Then forget the whole thing. If you look at the zit like the cut it will go away. It will be gone forever. If you look at the cut like a zit it will not. Try it? Look at it and pick at it for an hour at a time like your zits it won't go away as fast. But it will go away because . Why? Because it doesn't bother you. Now if went straight across your face on the other hand now we might have a problem, right? Just as bothersome as the acne. 

Now you're next doubt "but how do I keep it from coming back?" 

YOU need to get over the FEAR. And do that by realizing ACNE DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Its a waste of time. ITs like worrying about bird shit on a car.

Start living your life normally. Use whatever stuff on your face that you want to use but only to keep you at ease. keep it simple but do not rely on it.  Once you put the idea into ACTION you will see that there is no point to all of it. You either make a mental/emotional change now or wait 10 years until you your fed up. 

So thats all I'm saying is. Get FED UP! "I'm done with you acne! I'm tired of this back and forth crap. I don't care if you stay or go I'm fed up." = Miracle.

#29 CBIOT13

CBIOT13

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

Omnivium,
I understand your reaction its typical and cliche because its easy. I understand wanting to keep your acne as much as possible because you can't stand it which is why it is there. I understand your refusual to accept yourself with acne. I understand wanting to find a solution that doesn't involve you doing anything other than putting more shit on your face because i did. I even understand wanting to get advice from people that still have acne rather than the ones that don't. Lol.

I can go on all day of why I understand your opinion. I'm not having a medical conversation because theres no strength in medication nor any real proof. Using medicine for something reoccutring is like I said paying a personal trainer to life the weights for you. It doesn't solve the root problem.   I'm talking about having a miracle because that is what everyone is looking for, they just think it comes in a bottle.

Basically what are you saying is you are ugly and terrible even though the whole world that can see you approves of you when you are the one that can't see yourself. You/ we have no perception of how the world sees us. Because we just rely on that stupid mirror. Well the mirror is wrong my friend. This is the difference.

DO you think I posted this because I don't know what im talking about? That I didn't do this myself? Just like you I spent 10000 hours  suffering. I learned to even manifest a zit sitting there in the mirror.Now I don't even use one thing on my face. Why? Cuz i I dont have acne! Haven't had it in 10 years.
The problem is people can't let it go. They think it is going to get them.  Like I said even with medicine this has to take place first whether or not you are aware of it.

So if someone can't get this concept. Then forget the whole thing. If you look at the zit like the cut it will go away. It will be gone forever. If you look at the cut like a zit it will not. Try it? Look at it and pick at it for an hour at a time like your zits it won't go away as fast. But it will go away because . Why? Because it doesn't bother you. Now if went straight across your face on the other hand now we might have a problem, right? Just as bothersome as the acne. 

YOU need to get over the FEAR. And do that by realizing ACNE DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Its a waste of time. ITs like worrying about bird shit on a car.

Start living your life normally. Use whatever stuff on your face that you want to use but only to keep you at ease. keep it simple but do not rely on it.  Once you put the idea into ACTION you will see that there is no point to all of it. You either make a mental/emotional change now or wait 10 years until you your fed up. 

So thats all I'm saying is. Get FED UP! "I'm done with you acne! I'm tired of this back and forth crap. I don't care if you stay or go I'm fed up." = Miracle.

WTH?

Okay, there are three options here:

1) This is a joke
2) You have developed special powers never before seen by mankind
3) Your elavator is not making it to the top floor, and you should see a mental health professional

Take your pick.

Edited by CBIOT13, 05 September 2013 - 10:41 AM.

People never cease to amaze me. Some with their brilliance, others with their ignorance. eusa_think.gif

Here's A Few Acne.org Threads Of Mine You May Find Useful/Interesting (updated 7/25/13)

-- DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Toner http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/324606-flakydryoily-skin-try-this/

-- How to Ice Inflammed or Picked at Cysts http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/327532-acne-redness-removal-trick/

-- Milk of Magnesia Uses http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/329385-ways-to-use-milk-of-magnesia-for-oily-skin/

Other Threads Worth Looking At

-- Oily Skin Research Thread: This shows some of our previous efforts and explains the mechanisms behind oily skin.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/326345-oily-skin-research/

-- My failed but enlightening experiment going the "less is more" route, aka "The Caveman Routine"

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/327898-a-minimalist-approach-for-oily-skin/

#30 goodz19

goodz19

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

agree with the above.

And cosmicrock please stop writing your nonsense in every single post

Edited by goodz19, 05 September 2013 - 10:43 AM.

Morning: Cetaphil cleanser, apply Sodium sulfacetamide

Evening: Cetaphil cleanser, apply differin, wait 1/2 hr, apply aczone as spot treatment.

Not overally exciting w/ the results

Also Has Seb Derm and been using Oxistat in beard area in the mornings.  Same, nothing special about the results

#31 FredTheBelgian

FredTheBelgian

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

That "thinking positive will heal every ailment" trend doesn't seem to go away.

I suggest everyone here to report COSMICROCK, I wouldn't like newbies reading that kind of nonsense.

Edited by FredTheBelgian, 08 September 2013 - 03:08 AM.

#32 BlackBettyBamBaLam

BlackBettyBamBaLam

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

Wow, thanks for the info.  I've been using just B5 and my skin is about 85% clear on average but I still break out occasionally with the cystic at random times, never notice a pattern with it though. I know accutane is derived from vit A but never considered it because all of the warnings about toxicity. Can you overdose on it? How much would be enough for a 120 lb girl? 

#33 FredTheBelgian

FredTheBelgian

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

I don't know really. It's just that I had come to a point where my oily skin became very embarassing so I was willing to try anything (well, anything "natural"). The upper safe dose is 10000 IU per day. I currently take three times that amount.

I don't suggest you do to the same as me but if you add vitamin A to your regimen, just make sure you get bloodworks done every now and then.

Edited by FredTheBelgian, 08 September 2013 - 09:22 PM.

#34 BlackBettyBamBaLam

BlackBettyBamBaLam

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

I don't know really. It's just that I had come to a point where my oily skin became very embarassing so I was willing to try anything (well, anything "natural"). The upper safe dose is 10000 IU per day. I currently take three times that amount.

I don't suggest you do to the same as me but if you add vitamin A to your regimen, just make sure you get bloodworks done every now and then.

Hey, I've been researching it and it looks like beta-carotene, the precursor to vitamin A, would do the same thing but not have the risk of toxicity. And you can get a really good amount of it from natural sources like carrots, tomatoes and pumpkin. I've read some good stories on here about beta-carotene as well. Have you tried that?

#35 FredTheBelgian

FredTheBelgian

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:56 PM

If you go with beta-carotene, you actually run the risk of turning orange. I'm not kidding, that's a real possible side-effect. So no I've never tried it.

I know it's scary and I know this subject is controversial. There is always someone who will come here saying that you might kill yourself by taking high doses of vitamin A. It depends on how bad you want your oily skin gone. I just couldn't stand blotting my face and scalp (I'm bald, which doesn't make it easier) in front of everyone. I see vitamin A as a milder, safer and more natural alternative to Accutane.

Edited by FredTheBelgian, 08 September 2013 - 10:59 PM.

#36 COSMICROCK

COSMICROCK

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

Omnivium,

WTH?

Okay, there are three options here:

1) This is a joke
2) You have developed special powers never before seen by mankind
3) Your elavator is not making it to the top floor, and you should see a mental health professional

Take your pick.

1. Sort of joke. I laughed hysterically when I realized where Acne actually came from and could see what I was doing to myself. 

The other thing that is funny are some of the the things we do to try and fix it. I was one of the those people, Hanging upside down with a banana on my face.

(Another thing a derm recommended lol).

2. Yeah its some what of a special power but you aren't going to learn it on the back of a clearisil bottle or from your derma/gyno doc etc.

It comes from wanting to learn some truth. But hey if people don't have to turn towards for a spiritual solution to solve it , Hell then thats great! If they don't need to spend 1000$ on products and shrinks and anti-depressants than they lucked out. I wish I didn't have to. But unfortunately I don't think thats the case on here. I don't think people would be on this  website if their acne weren't that bad. Keep in mind acne is not something that has been solved medically. People still have it.  It can be controlled but there ain't no vaccine. (Personally I have more things I'd rather worry about than trying to control it.)

3. I learned some of it from mental health professionals. They also laughed at what I let acne do...

When you get fed up my friend, anything is possible. It also depends on how bad you want something. When you tell yourself "Oh I'll just wait for the next bottle of bullshit to come out" you're just prolonging this miserable experience.  So you need to decide how long you want to deal with this crap? Another year or do you want it over with tonight or tomorrow?

When you have a reoccurring problem it almost feels like a curse or something your doing to piss someone. It can be scary. But I think the idea of something happening to you and have no control over it  or how it affects you is even worse.

When you get advice from people that continue to have the same problems, do you think you'll get anywhere? If you wanted to learn how to bench press 350lbs are going to learn from someone that can bench press less than you? If you wanted to become a basketball player are u going to learn from a baseball player?  

It doesn't make sense to me but that seems to be whats going on around here. Call me anti-social but I tend to be someone that doesn't like doing what everyone else is doing because usually its looks pretty stupid,  when someone tells me I can't have or do something and slams doors in my face I kick the door down  and if there isn't a door to kick down I take a sledge hammer to the wall and say "here's daddy!"

But trying to depend on some miracle product is like dangling the carrot in front of the horse plus its way more complicated and takes way more time. 

But maybe you can tell me what works for you and I'll tell everyone about that instead. I'll just need to learn how to get my acne back  so I can test it out  since I haven't had it 10 years...

Anyway if you want answers and want to know if theres more to you and your skin, things that are geared to you more specifically (since you're problems are different than your boy's Goodz19), message me. If not good luck! cool2.gif

#37 CBIOT13

CBIOT13

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

Oh, so you say it's option 2? I cannot believe that the human genome has mutated enough to produce your unbelieveable powers. I feel like I'm in the presence of Superman here.

Please explain to me how exactly your powers work. If you can cure acne with your mind, what else can you do? What about instantaneous regeneration? Or telekinesis? Or can you make something spontaneously combust just by looking at it?

Please, go forth and spread your message, oh great one.

Edited by CBIOT13, 09 September 2013 - 07:11 AM.

People never cease to amaze me. Some with their brilliance, others with their ignorance. eusa_think.gif

Here's A Few Acne.org Threads Of Mine You May Find Useful/Interesting (updated 7/25/13)

-- DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Toner http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/324606-flakydryoily-skin-try-this/

-- How to Ice Inflammed or Picked at Cysts http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/327532-acne-redness-removal-trick/

-- Milk of Magnesia Uses http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/329385-ways-to-use-milk-of-magnesia-for-oily-skin/

-- Oily Skin Research Thread: This shows some of our previous efforts and explains the mechanisms behind oily skin.

-- My failed but enlightening experiment going the "less is more" route, aka "The Caveman Routine"

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/327898-a-minimalist-approach-for-oily-skin/

#38 COSMICROCK

COSMICROCK

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:33 AM

Yeah man number 2. Do you know we have cell phones now too? Cmon man where have you been living? Haven't you ever heard of people surviving cancer?  Have you ever been to a church or even touched a bible? The law of attraction ?? Thats the trendy one of the last 10 years. I'm pretty sure any mainstream magazine will even have some kind of self-help way to get through something maybe even talking about the law of attraction. Every since yoga was exploited people have been learning there are medical alternatives and miracles. I'm just the only person I know that know that has applied something that coincides with law of attraction in the most detailing way possible because I spent 10000 hours searching and suffering for it. But what do i know I just care about people and want to help because no one could help me.  I hate seeing people slit their wrists over something  that is an easy fix not too mention a life changing fix . I would also be a selfish person if I didn't at least try to help someone whether its talking them through it or just telling them their house is in fire. Right now  you're house is basically on fire and I'm telling you need to leave and you're kind of like "what's fire? I have acne I can't leave."

#39 FredTheBelgian

FredTheBelgian

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

What about scientific evidence?

#40 CBIOT13

CBIOT13

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

Yeah man number 2. Do you know we have cell phones now too? Cmon man where have you been living? Haven't you ever heard of people surviving cancer?  Have you ever been to a church or even touched a bible? The law of attraction ?? Thats the trendy one of the last 10 years. I'm pretty sure any mainstream magazine will even have some kind of self-help way to get through something maybe even talking about the law of attraction. Every since yoga was exploited people have been learning there are medical alternatives and miracles. I'm just the only person I know that know that has applied something that coincides with law of attraction in the most detailing way possible because I spent 10000 hours searching and suffering for it. But what do i know I just care about people and want to help because no one could help me.  I hate seeing people slit their wrists over something  that is an easy fix not too mention a life changing fix . I would also be a selfish person if I didn't at least try to help someone whether its talking them through it or just telling them their house is in fire. Right now  you're house is basically on fire and I'm telling you need to leave and you're kind of like "what's fire? I have acne I can't leave."

I'm only attempting to treat you how you are treating us. You've come onto this website spewing forth all this rediculous bullcrap, and then attempt to rationalize it through some sick thought process of yours.

You know what? People on this website are smart, and they know that you're a little messed up. It's the sad truth, and my manners prohibited me from saying it sooner.

You want some credibility? Then come here with science, with studies, and with accurate anatomical descriptions of how your "cure" works.

Because until you do, it's nothing; and you are simply lumped into the group of people selling male enhancement pills, free energy machines, ancient cure-all remedies, and fortune tellers.

It doesn't mean a damn thing, no matter how many enormous circles you dance through in your rediculous posts filled with one logical fallacy after another.

It's time we started to ignore your posts until you come back to reality.

Edited by CBIOT13, 09 September 2013 - 11:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users