Photo

Best Laser Resurfacing Surgeons In Canada? I Have Bad Scarring, Willing To Fly Anywhere In The Country For An Experienced Dr

laser

3 replies to this topic

#1 paper mario

paper mario

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

Basically as bad as scarring gets. You name it, i got it. I think its about time i did something about it.

I had a nice man give me a number of Canadian doctors through PM months ago, but it must have been on another account. 

Current Regimen

Morning and Night: Cetaphil gentle cleanser, cetpaphil moisturizer

#2 acnescar123

acnescar123

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

It doesn't make sense to fly anywhere just to do a laser procedure, just find a decent doctor in your city. There isn't much variance between them.

*IF* you want to fly somewhere - I would look for a doctor that specializes in acne scarring specifically. As well you can also go to the uk and do recell + laser.

#3 paper mario

paper mario

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

It doesn't make sense to fly anywhere just to do a laser procedure, just find a decent doctor in your city. There isn't much variance between them.

*IF* you want to fly somewhere - I would look for a doctor that specializes in acne scarring specifically. As well you can also go to the uk and do recell + laser.

That makes sense, I suppose haha.  Originally I was on the East Coast and well, there's not much around there.  Now I'm in a city and can do that.  My problem, though, is that I don't want a DR to suggest something dumb.  I've actually been to a dermatologist that oiled me up and popped my cysts.  It was fucked up and scarred me to hell.

Current Regimen

Morning and Night: Cetaphil gentle cleanser, cetpaphil moisturizer

#4 acnescar123

acnescar123

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

Which city are you in? Might help allow people to suggest a doctor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users