moisturizer neutrogena white residue

1 reply to this topic

#1 Miss Monster

Miss Monster

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

I started the regimen 1 week ago today and have had great results using recomended store products.  I do have one problem though.  After I apply BP and moisturizer my face stays white in some places.  It doesn't gently rub in and if I apply a little water it balls up and still wont come off.  What do I do????  I'm using all Neutrogena products, their foaming face wash, on the spot 2.5% BP and oil-free moisturizer for combination skin.  I'm not sure about switching products since I've had amazing results and don't want to mess it up but if I can't figure out this white mess I'll have to.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!  :)

#2 Aubreyj1722

Aubreyj1722

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 16
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Exercise, Cooking, Singing, Dancing...

Achievements

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

I would at least switch to Dan's BP treatment. I was having the same problem with neutrogena on the spot. It was really hard to be gentle with it bc it was so hard to rub in! Once I switched to Dan's BP my flakiness started to go away and I started seeing better results. It goes on so much easier being that it's a gel. Not to mention its way more cost effective! $20 for an 8 oz tube makes more sense than $6 for less than an ounce. I would absolutely recommend switching your BP. Hope this helps :)
AM: Simple foaming face wash; simple soothing facial toner; Dan's BP mixed with Aha+; simple protecting light moisturize
PM: Simple foaming face wash; simple soothing facial toner; Dan's BP mixed with Aha+; simple replenishing rich moisturizer 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users