Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Almost 4 Years Of Regimen

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i have been using the regimen since i was 16, I'm now 19. Is crazy how time flies, is also crazy how after you get clear you stop using these boards. I just wanted to say that I am so thankful I found this regimen.

1 person likes this

Hey guys, i have been using the regimen since i was 16, I'm now 19. Is crazy how time flies, is also crazy how after you get clear you stop using these boards. I just wanted to say that I am so thankful I found this regimen.

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Lotion/Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20

The Balm Sexy Mama Translucent Power

Smashbox Photoset Pressed Power in Light
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff

Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fuide in Cashew

- Tinted Moisturizer: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)

- Eyecream: Clinique All About Eyes
- Medication: Diane 35
Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. ---

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. ---

This is my two year update on The Regimen and the products I have used ---

Have you stayed clear all this time?

I am a new regimen follower. I have been on it for a little over a month. My skin looks and feels so much better...but from past experiences and past products and medications I tend to have this mentality that it won't last forever. I'm hoping Dan's regimen changes that.

I am a new regimen follower. I have been on it for a little over a month. My skin looks and feels so much better...but from past experiences and past products and medications I tend to have this mentality that it won't last forever. I'm hoping Dan's regimen changes that.

Morning Routine:

Evening Routine:
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Lotion/Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:

- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)

I'm glad you're improving. Please switch to the Cetaphil "gentle skin" cleanser over the normal to oily skin one - you'll have better results and your face will be smoother. Also throw that St. Ives scrub in the garbage (I used to use this too, my biggest mistake) as exfoliating manually with grainy particles creates micro tears in the skin and makes acne more inflammatory. You might also like Garnier "gel cream" better than the clinique one as it absorbs faster into the skin (very hydrating) and wears great under makeup.

I'm glad you're improving. Please switch to the Cetaphil "gentle skin" cleanser over the normal to oily skin one - you'll have better results and your face will be smoother. Also throw that St. Ives scrub in the garbage (I used to use this too, my biggest mistake) as exfoliating manually with grainy particles creates micro tears in the skin and makes acne more inflammatory. You might also like Garnier "gel cream" better than the clinique one as it absorbs faster into the skin (very hydrating) and wears great under makeup.

Morning Routine:

Evening Routine:

Extras: