Milk For Oily Skin

milk for oily skin oily skin treatments oily skin milk makeup make-up

1 reply to this topic

#1 sherinfernando

sherinfernando

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Basically I love life and I love living life. I enjoy the outdoors, traveling, restaurants, laughing, going to cultural events, and socializing with quality people. Its just better living and sharing life with someone else

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:37 AM

It is vitally important for people with oily skin to keep their skin clear otherwise it has a tendency to form acne lesions making the skin patchy, discolored and course. If oil is present the skin becomes tacky thus working like a magnet drawing dirt/grime towards the stickiness which then clogs the pores. Clogged pores increase development of oil secretion. Milk is an oil free cleanser which doesn't dry out the skin. Treat the face several times a day with a milk-wash to keep sebum/oil to a minimum. Clean the face thoroughly before going to bed. Make sure every trace of make-up is removed. Mix 2-3 drops of sandalwood or lavender oil with 2 tablespoon of milk. Massage with cotton wool swab to clean ingrained grime and makeup. Do not stretch or over-pull the skin around the eyes. Gentle massage improves blood circulation. If you have broken skin, avoid stretching in that area to prevent spread of infection.

#2 Omnivium

Omnivium

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Oily skin.

Achievements

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:01 AM

Ummm, how does milk decrease oil production?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users