Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Do We Get Body Acne?

5 posts in this topic

When I was on the Waikiki beach a few months ago, I saw this guy hanging out with his friends on the shore. While every other guy was wearing boardies (thankfully not tiny speedos), this one guy in particular was wearing a t-shirt as well. And not a sun smart I’m-protecting-myself-from-UV kind of t-shirt, it was just an ordinary t-shirt. And I could see his acne creeping up from underneath the back of his shirt and up his neck.

Back acne, or ‘bacne’, can be just as embarrassing, if not MORE embarrassing than facial acne if it’s severe enough. Some people, (and it’s usually men) can even feel the need to cover it up all the time, just like this guy did in Waikiki. Why do we get body acne?

Who knows. I am one of them who has body acne, and I feel it is just as much if not more embarrassing then facial acne. No one understands my plight

1 person likes this

Who knows. I am one of them who has body acne, and I feel it is just as much if not more embarrassing then facial acne. No one understands my plight

body acne sucks so bad. It feels devastating. Like a disease rotting your skin away.