Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Circles From Accutane Must Read!

4 posts in this topic

I just started my 5th month of Accutane, 80 mg daily. A few weeks ago I noticed dark circles, puffy bags and noticeable veins around my eyes. I have stopped treatment with 3 weeks remaining. According to this forum it's a common side effect but not many people reporting the dark circles going away after treatment. Please respond if you had the same side effects and if your dark circles / bags / veins went away after treatment or were permanent.

Thanks!

I just started my 5th month of Accutane, 80 mg daily. A few weeks ago I noticed dark circles, puffy bags and noticeable veins around my eyes. I have stopped treatment with 3 weeks remaining. According to this forum it's a common side effect but not many people reporting the dark circles going away after treatment. Please respond if you had the same side effects and if your dark circles / bags / veins went away after treatment or were permanent.

Thanks!

Accutane contains a lot of stimulating inner materials and hence causes dark circles. It can also cause some allergic reactions to your skin. You can use oil essentials to reduce dark circles. Elite Serum Creams can also be helpful in reducing these dark circles. You can try this:http://eyecreamtruth.net/elite-serum-eye-cream/

Eliteserum-35OFF.gif