Photo

Stacey's Spiro Log.

spiro spironolactone clogged pores estrogen progesterone testosterone breakout spots red marks tea tree oil

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
226 replies to this topic

#181 michi31

michi31

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

Lifeinfaith- My Testosterone is also a 7 in a range of 8-48. How funny. My free testosterone is at undetectable levels. I was thinking my problem might be my low estrogen as it is in post-menopausal range. In late pregnancy when estrogen is at its highest my skin was sooo clear. It's all so hard to figure out though.

#182 tmueller

tmueller

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

UPDATE!

Hi everyone, it's been a few weeks since I've chimed in and I have big exciting news! I'm about to reach 17 weeks on Spiro, so just a little over 4 months, and let me tell you my skin is looking really, really good!!! I don't think I've had an actual cyst in about 2-3 weeks. A few smaller pimples around my period last week, but everything has either gone away or surfaced in about a 24 hour period. I definitely think the people that say in can take up to 6 months are right. I have seen the most noticeable changes between 3 1/2 half months and 4. I feel fairly positive that things will only continue to improve from here!!

Now I am mostly dealing with a few residual scars and the occasional white head, but nothing like a few months ago. I have a facial in a week and a half, and I'm hoping she'll be able to extract the last few whiteheads I have. Then I can work on healing and feeling confident for my wedding and honeymoon in September!!

Also, I started using Mario Badescu products and I'm in LOVE! If anyone is interested in the products I'm using just let me know.

I just wanted to write everyone and give hope that I really do believe Spiro is working and if you can be patient, you will see results. I had a few moments where I wanted to give up, but I'm glad I didn't. Stick it out... I truly believe it is worth it and better then constantly switching regimens and waking the so called acne beast.

XOXO ladies!!!

Theresa

#183 michi31

michi31

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

Woohoo! A win for one of us is a win for all of us! I am so glad for you! I am at 15.5 weeks now. Honestly about 2-3 weeks ago I started being consistently clear. But the thing is I am still on Minocycline so I don't know if it's just the Mino working, but before that the Mino helped but didn't keep me consistently clear so I am hoping it is the Spiro taking over. I am scared to go off the Mino but kind of want to to see if I'll stay clear. I have a question about oil - I THINK I am less oily but it is hard to tell. When I blot with those blotting sheets oil still shows up on the sheet. What happens when you do this? Do you still get oil? I was thinking if Spiro was working I wouldn't be oily anymore.

UPDATE!

Hi everyone, it's been a few weeks since I've chimed in and I have big exciting news! I'm about to reach 17 weeks on Spiro, so just a little over 4 months, and let me tell you my skin is looking really, really good!!! I don't think I've had an actual cyst in about 2-3 weeks. A few smaller pimples around my period last week, but everything has either gone away or surfaced in about a 24 hour period. I definitely think the people that say in can take up to 6 months are right. I have seen the most noticeable changes between 3 1/2 half months and 4. I feel fairly positive that things will only continue to improve from here!!

Now I am mostly dealing with a few residual scars and the occasional white head, but nothing like a few months ago. I have a facial in a week and a half, and I'm hoping she'll be able to extract the last few whiteheads I have. Then I can work on healing and feeling confident for my wedding and honeymoon in September!!

Also, I started using Mario Badescu products and I'm in LOVE! If anyone is interested in the products I'm using just let me know.

I just wanted to write everyone and give hope that I really do believe Spiro is working and if you can be patient, you will see results. I had a few moments where I wanted to give up, but I'm glad I didn't. Stick it out... I truly believe it is worth it and better then constantly switching regimens and waking the so called acne beast.

XOXO ladies!!!

Theresa

#184 lifeinfaith

lifeinfaith

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

Hey guys - any one on Spiro have it make their period delay or skip? I am really late, which has never happened to me before.

PM - Clean face with water and cotton rounds. Spot treat with Finacea.
AM- Wash face with Aveeno Gentle Foaming Cleanser and apply Sanitas Oil Free moisturizer
30mg Absorbica for 8 months

#185 michi31

michi31

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

Yeah I haven't had a period since I've been on it - but I don't think it's the Spiro but rather the fact that my estrogen can't get high enough to make me ovulate. You could get your hormones checked again and see where you are in your cycle.

#186 lifeinfaith

lifeinfaith

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

Is your doc ok with you not having a period? I didn't know if this could be bad for me or not. It's 10 days late at this point, maybe it'll start eventually. My estrogen was normal.

Yeah I haven't had a period since I've been on it - but I don't think it's the Spiro but rather the fact that my estrogen can't get high enough to make me ovulate. You could get your hormones checked again and see where you are in your cycle.

AM- Wash face with Aveeno Gentle Foaming Cleanser and apply Sanitas Oil Free moisturizer

#187 michi31

michi31

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

I didn't have a period before Spiro, but I had only stopped breastfeeding for a few months before I started. Haven't had one since October 2011 before I was pregnant. At this point the concern is bone density because of my low estrogen. Post-menopausal women don't have periods either, but I think because their estrogen is so low they don't have the cancer concern so I figure I don't either. 10 days late isn't too bad - but you could ask about it. Spiro supposedly messes up periods in about 20% of cases.

#188 skindeepstory

skindeepstory

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

Sierra - 

When you were on Spiro the first time, did you have any side effects? I just had my hormones tested and everything came back normal except my Testosterone...its real low..which is bizarre because I have always been really lean and gained muscle easily...I am wondering if they will want me to come off Spiro since my T is already so low. My skin is sooooooo oily though!

Sorry for the late response lifeinfaith!  Yes, spiro is a miracle for acne, but... it does come with some side effects.

Before I get into them I wanted to address the low T level.  I actually had low testosterone before i started on spiro.  That didn't deter my dermatologist and endocrinologist.  They still recommended it for my acne.  And now I'm just heading into month 5 and my skin is fantastic.  I barely get any pimples and when I do they are small and go away quickly.  There's someone else on this forum (maybe michi?) who mentioned that even though she has low testosterone, her doctor thinks there is extra androgens in her skin.  I probably wrote that wrong, but something like that.  I'm sure you could search the last couple pages on the forum and find what she said. 

In any case, I have low T and spiro has worked wonders!  But patience is really important.  And you may want to bump up your dose very gradually if you don't see improvement after 3 months.  Many gals didn't see a difference at all until they found the "magic dose."

So, side effects: had to pee all the time, dry mouth, thirst, a couple UTIs because I unfortunately started to hold it in overnight.  I also had some fatigue, even after 2 years on spiro.  There were just good energy days (mostly good days) and low energy days.  For me it was (and is) totally worth it.  The emotional pain of acne is so much worse than feeling tired and thirsty. 

Sending you lots of support on your journey.  Keep us updated!

xo

Sierra

Is your doc ok with you not having a period? I didn't know if this could be bad for me or not. It's 10 days late at this point, maybe it'll start eventually. My estrogen was normal.

Were you considering going on birth control michi?  I think we already talked about it, but I was in the same predicament.  No period or ovulation at all for almost a year, but it was only when i went off the pill that it stopped.  And it started up again as soon as I restarted the pill.

Oh yeah, I think we did talk about it.  You were just a bit nervous about starting it because you had a bad experience.  Totally understand.  But, might be worth a try because it really does increase your risk of cancer when you don't shed your uterine lining for long periods of time.  Something to talk to your doc about or maybe research.  

UPDATE!

XOXO ladies!!!

Theresa

Woohoooo!!!  My skin is looking good too!  Gooo spiro.  Stick with it ladies!  Patience is so key with this medicine.

So happy for you Theresa!

xo

Sierra

#189 skindeepstory

skindeepstory

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

Skindeepstory - 

I started Spiro 2 weeks ago. I had already been purging before that so I think it was the retin a, which I have been on for months. I was so fed up with the purging I called my derm and asked if there was something else I could do and she told me to take a break from it. It has been 6 days now and no active pimples. However I have a lot of clogged pores on my cheeks and jaw line, almost all of my issue is clogged pores. Its like the retinoids were slowly bringing those up but there are multiple layers of clogs or something. I am going to an aesthetician tomorrow to see if she can get a lot of them out that I can feel really obviously on my skin. I don’t know how far along the clog has to be for them to extract them. Or…if I never get back on the retin a if the rest of them just won’t come out.  How long have you been on Spiro for and when do you feel like is started really helping and preventing new stuff/decreasing oil? I am on 100mg now and so far 0 side effects. 

Lifeinfaith,

I really enjoyed reading your story.  Thanks for sharing.  One of the biggest things that helped me get through the most severe breakouts and lowest moments is just reading that other people were going through it too.  Keep your faith high and stay connected.

As for the clogged pores, mine are pretty much all gone.  I think I literally have five on my entire face now!  Mine were everywhere. Completely covering my forehead, and most of my cheeks and chin.  Spiro worked to basically purge, purge and purge some more.  The unfortunate news is that for the first three months, literally every single one of those clogged pores turned into a full blown honking zit.  That was just the process of elimination.  Around month three when my skin began to settle a bit, I decided to take things into my own hands.  I went to the esthetician and she manually extracted many of the clogged pores before they could become anything bigger, and then we did a salicylic peel that was absolutely amazing!  A month later I had another peel and extraction session with even better results.  Basically, the spiro worked to purge all the clogged pores and stop me from getting new ones.  So, with the help of my fantastic esthetician, I've been getting rid of all of them, and not getting new ones. 

I think I'll go in for one more peel and extraction just because I'm a perfectionist, but at this point my skin is great (aside from the scars that are fading slowly but surely).  

#190 lifeinfaith

lifeinfaith

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

Skin deep-

Does your aesthetician do extractions and then the peel and what % peel have you gotten? I had kind of a bad experience with an SA peel 4 months ago when I was on differin, they told me I only needed to stop it for a couple days before but then my face got so burned from the peel...my whole face came off in strips... I think I actually needed to be off retinoids for at least a week. She also did extractions while the acid was still on my face and left red scabs everywhere she used the tool. Eck! The past 2 months I have been getting some extraction facials (and doing my own at home with steam and the help of my husband because I find I can sometimes do it better than they can). I was thinking of trying a peel again but was nervous. You have had really good results with your peel loosening clogged pores? I think I have one more "layer" of clogs that needs to come more to the surface on both my cheek bones before I am close to clear. Thanks for your advice!

Skindeepstory - 

I started Spiro 2 weeks ago. I had already been purging before that so I think it was the retin a, which I have been on for months. I was so fed up with the purging I called my derm and asked if there was something else I could do and she told me to take a break from it. It has been 6 days now and no active pimples. However I have a lot of clogged pores on my cheeks and jaw line, almost all of my issue is clogged pores. Its like the retinoids were slowly bringing those up but there are multiple layers of clogs or something. I am going to an aesthetician tomorrow to see if she can get a lot of them out that I can feel really obviously on my skin. I dont know how far along the clog has to be for them to extract them. Orif I never get back on the retin a if the rest of them just wont come out.  How long have you been on Spiro for and when do you feel like is started really helping and preventing new stuff/decreasing oil? I am on 100mg now and so far 0 side effects. 

Lifeinfaith,

I really enjoyed reading your story.  Thanks for sharing.  One of the biggest things that helped me get through the most severe breakouts and lowest moments is just reading that other people were going through it too.  Keep your faith high and stay connected.

As for the clogged pores, mine are pretty much all gone.  I think I literally have five on my entire face now!  Mine were everywhere. Completely covering my forehead, and most of my cheeks and chin.  Spiro worked to basically purge, purge and purge some more.  The unfortunate news is that for the first three months, literally every single one of those clogged pores turned into a full blown honking zit.  That was just the process of elimination.  Around month three when my skin began to settle a bit, I decided to take things into my own hands.  I went to the esthetician and she manually extracted many of the clogged pores before they could become anything bigger, and then we did a salicylic peel that was absolutely amazing!  A month later I had another peel and extraction session with even better results.  Basically, the spiro worked to purge all the clogged pores and stop me from getting new ones.  So, with the help of my fantastic esthetician, I've been getting rid of all of them, and not getting new ones. 

I think I'll go in for one more peel and extraction just because I'm a perfectionist, but at this point my skin is great (aside from the scars that are fading slowly but surely).  

Skin deep-

Does your aesthetician do extractions and then the peel and what % peel have you gotten? I had kind of a bad experience with an SA peel 4 months ago when I was on differin, they told me I only needed to stop it for a couple days before but then my face got so burned from the peel...my whole face came off in strips... I think I actually needed to be off retinoids for at least a week. She also did extractions while the acid was still on my face and left red scabs everywhere she used the tool. Eck! The past 2 months I have been getting some extraction facials (and doing my own at home with steam and the help of my husband because I find I can sometimes do it better than they can). I was thinking of trying a peel again but was nervous. You have had really good results with your peel loosening clogged pores? I think I have one more "layer" of clogs that needs to come more to the surface on both my cheek bones before I am close to clear. Thanks for your advice!

Skindeepstory - 

I started Spiro 2 weeks ago. I had already been purging before that so I think it was the retin a, which I have been on for months. I was so fed up with the purging I called my derm and asked if there was something else I could do and she told me to take a break from it. It has been 6 days now and no active pimples. However I have a lot of clogged pores on my cheeks and jaw line, almost all of my issue is clogged pores. Its like the retinoids were slowly bringing those up but there are multiple layers of clogs or something. I am going to an aesthetician tomorrow to see if she can get a lot of them out that I can feel really obviously on my skin. I dont know how far along the clog has to be for them to extract them. Orif I never get back on the retin a if the rest of them just wont come out.  How long have you been on Spiro for and when do you feel like is started really helping and preventing new stuff/decreasing oil? I am on 100mg now and so far 0 side effects. 

Lifeinfaith,

#191 skindeepstory

skindeepstory

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

Skin deep-

Skindeepstory - 

Lifeinfaith,

Skin deep-

Hey LifeinFaith!

I'm trying to remember what order she did it in.  I believe it was the steam, then a general cleansing and massage.  Then extractions.  Then the peel, then a nice soothing mask, some moisturizer and another little massage.  Then I doze off :) 

I actually don't know the percentage of the peel!  Silly.  I should totally have asked.  I was recommended to lay off of the retinoids at least 5 days to a week before and after the peel.  I did notice that after both peels I did have a small post breakout, but I've read that's pretty normal and is just part of the shedding.  I did have more red marks for a few days after the peel, where she extracted, but those went away quickly, and once it actually peeled, my scars were noticeably faded and continued to get better in the next couple weeks.

I can't imagine doing extractions DURING the peel!  I couldn't stand the peel for more than one minute so there wouldn't be any time to extract.  Love that your husband gets in on the extraction action!  I only recently "came out" to my boyfriend about just how bad my skin was.  It was so freeing to show him the real me and see that he wasn't grossed out and even loved me more for it. 

If you're located in Southern California, I'd be happy to give you the name of my esthetician.  She's fantastic!

xo

Sierra

#192 lifeinfaith

lifeinfaith

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:13 AM

Hey skin deep -

I am in CO, but sometimes wish I was in a warmer state! It sounds like your face is all cleared up now, were you just sharing with him that you used to have bad skin?

Skin deep-

Skindeepstory - 

Lifeinfaith,

Skin deep-

Hey LifeinFaith!

I'm trying to remember what order she did it in.  I believe it was the steam, then a general cleansing and massage.  Then extractions.  Then the peel, then a nice soothing mask, some moisturizer and another little massage.  Then I doze off :) 

I actually don't know the percentage of the peel!  Silly.  I should totally have asked.  I was recommended to lay off of the retinoids at least 5 days to a week before and after the peel.  I did notice that after both peels I did have a small post breakout, but I've read that's pretty normal and is just part of the shedding.  I did have more red marks for a few days after the peel, where she extracted, but those went away quickly, and once it actually peeled, my scars were noticeably faded and continued to get better in the next couple weeks.

I can't imagine doing extractions DURING the peel!  I couldn't stand the peel for more than one minute so there wouldn't be any time to extract.  Love that your husband gets in on the extraction action!  I only recently "came out" to my boyfriend about just how bad my skin was.  It was so freeing to show him the real me and see that he wasn't grossed out and even loved me more for it. 

If you're located in Southern California, I'd be happy to give you the name of my esthetician.  She's fantastic!

xo
Sierra

Anyone using something that is helping fade their post red marks?

#193 tmueller

tmueller

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

lifeinfaith... I am in CO too!!! Where are you at? I love my esthetician, she is awesome so if you want her info I'd be happy to share. She is in Westminster, so I'm not sure if that's too far from where you live, but I love her. How long have you been on Spiro now?

#194 Guest_*Spiro*_*

Guest_*Spiro*_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 19

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

Hey skin deep -
I am in CO, but sometimes wish I was in a warmer state! It sounds like your face is all cleared up now, were you just sharing with him that you used to have bad skin?

Skin deep-

Skindeepstory - 

Lifeinfaith,

Skin deep-
Hey LifeinFaith!

xo
Sierra
Anyone using something that is helping fade their post red marks?

I've been using retin a and Hydroquinone from my derm. The Hydroquinone is made to bleach out marks. It works well but slow and works better for the darker spots rather than the red ones. For the rd ones I just use witch hazel and retin a and time

#195 redredred

redredred

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

XOXO ladies!!!

Theresa

Wooooo! What MB products are you using? 

Prescriptions: 

150 mg Spironolactone - Split into 2 doses per day 

Aczone - Morning and Night

0.025% Tretinoin Gel - Night

Cleansers of choice: 

Glytone (4.2% Glycolic Acid Gel Cleanser)

CeraVe Foaming Cleanser

Neutrogena Stress Control (Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid) 

Moisturizers of choice: 

CeraVe 

Neutrogena Oil-Free SPF 15

Treatments of choice: 

Acure Organics Aragn Oil (100% pure and organic)

Betonite Clay + ACV + Tea Tree Oil Masks

Queene Helene Mint Julep Mask

#196 lifeinfaith

lifeinfaith

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:18 PM

Ok guys, I went to my one month on Spiro dermatologist checkup today and she wants me to go back to 50 mg since I am seeing improvement (she noticed the improvement) and I havent had my period in going on 2 months. Maybe if I drop down it will come back, but hopefully 50 mg is enough to keep my face clear. I didnt really have cystic acne issues, mainly lots of closed comedones that sometimes turned into pustules, so hopefully this will be ok!!

Also, while I was in there she closely examined the areas I told her I still had comedones that I was waiting to surface. She asked me if I wanted her to zap them with this electro-heat gun thingy. She said it would leave tiny scabs but it would dissolve the comedones. Normally they charge for the procedure but she did it for free. It stung a bit everywhere she zapped.but its been a few hours later and now they all look kind of redder and prominent like they might want to come out..so not sure what's going to happen now. Anyone have any experience with this or know what the treatment is called? (I forgot the exact name she said)

#197 lifeinfaith

lifeinfaith

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

Well...after coming home from life group last night all the comedones she zapped were like noticeably pushing their way up and "looser" looking so I went ahead and steamed my face and extracted a whole bunch of them - probably the most ive ever extracted on my right side. I think the heat might have caused them to try and come out.

This morning there are some swollen areas from the extractions and tiny scabs all over from the heat gun like she said. It looks worse right now but I'm hoping as the redness and swelling goes away and scabs come off it'll be smoother. I'm so tired of this...just want it to be over. I feel like I am still getting some new clogged pores but at a slower rate. It has only been 1 month on Spiro so hopefully after another month or so they'll stop completely. First day going back to 50 mg.

Also I went to a psych nurse at my therapists request this week and she told me to stop taking the Ativan (alas, it was really working for my anxiety) and take Neurontin which so far has only made me feel sluggish. Still taking Buspar but not really noticing anything.

#198 tmueller

tmueller

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

XOXO ladies!!!

Theresa

Wooooo! What MB products are you using? 

Hey! So after I did my free skin consultation this is what they recommended:

Continue to use cetaphil cleanser in the morning

Enzyme cleansing gel in the evening

Glycolic foaming cleanser 2-3/ week in place of the enzyme cleansing gel

Special cucumber lotion morning and evening after cleansing (this isn't a lotion, it's more like an astringent, but it doesn't burn!)

Cetaphil lotion

Buffering lotion for deep cysts

Drying lotion for basic pimples and whiteheads

i will say I love the fact that after your skin consultation they send you all the recommended products in sample sizes for FREE! The only thing you can't get in sample sizes is the drying lotion and buffering lotion, but I think they are worth it!

My favorite items are the glycolic foaming cleanser, special cucumber lotion and the drying lotion. i would definitely give them a call or do an online consultation just to see what they recommend and then read reviews!! You got nothing to lose..I'm telling you I think you'll LOVE it!

#199 lifeinfaith

lifeinfaith

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 155
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

Skindeep-

I know you said you had a ton of clogged pores previously and was wondering if you still get new ones? The ones I have are definitely clearing up at a much faster rate now than the new ones are appearing but I still get a few new ones every week even with the retin a, SA and Spiro (although it has only been 4 week on that). Do you think the Retin a and Spiro will eventually stop all of them, or are those of us who get closed comedones forever doomed to get them?

Thanks!

Skin deep-

Skindeepstory - 

Lifeinfaith,

Skin deep-

Hey LifeinFaith!

xo
Sierra

TMueller

I just saw your post! I am in CO Springs so Westminster would be a bit far. What is her name/website though in case I get desperate? I am seeing a new one at the end of this month and am hopeful. Does yours do good extractions?

I have been on Spiro 4 weeks..started on 50mg..then went to 100 but my period went away so now back to 50. I have had no other side effects and have noticed slight decrease in facial oil. What about you? How do you manage your complexion in the CO climate? I moved from TX recently and my issues only started since I moved here (mostly due to stress related hormones I think) but often worry about how the dry air is affecting it.

lifeinfaith... I am in CO too!!! Where are you at? I love my esthetician, she is awesome so if you want her info I'd be happy to share. She is in Westminster, so I'm not sure if that's too far from where you live, but I love her. How long have you been on Spiro now?

#200 MissSac17

MissSac17

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

Hi people.

So, thought I would update my log. I haven't posted for a while on here, since I kind of just wanted to wait and take a break, plus I was finding it confusing with everyones different stories and trying to keep up with everyone, although, I am grateful for people chiming in ofcourse.

I am just going to focus on what my log is all about, and it was about my Spiro journey, but now I guess its about MY journey..So I will still keep it running.

Okay well, I have been OFF Spiro for about 3 weeks I think now or something like that. And I am so friggin' happy about it. It was probably the right decision to make, but we can see if things change from here on out - which I doubt.

I encourage those on this drug to keep going. Keep on keeping on. If its working for you that is, it just wasn't working for me, I did not like the side effects...and let me tell you I feel better with my weight, a little anyway...I think I may have lost a few lbs (I ain't weighed in yet so we will see) I also sleep better, and enjoy excercise again since I don't get BREATHLESS all the time. I am still urinating frequently though and my hair is still a little loose and falling out.

The only major thing thats kind of stayed is this pain I keep getting in my stomache, its on my lower lefts side and when I press on it its very sore, my digestive system has been warped since being on Spiro and it still is, I am unbelievable consipated and I think thats leading to this pain too...so its something I will get checked out.

Im glad Im off it though, hope everyone else is doing well.

Currently my routine right now is just eating a good diet, excersising frequently (3-4 times per week) taking NO supplements, just starting "a-new" so-to-speak. I am also using a BHA for my skin to see if it will help with the bumpy-ness.

My current state of skin is not worse or significantly better...but I feel better and thats the main thing right?

DIET
ACCUMAX - 2000iu Vitamin A: 19·6mg Vitamin E: 40mg Vitamin C: 80mg DIM
Solgar - Vitamin A - 5000iu. 
Limited dairy/gluten - everything in moderation.