How To Use Aloe Vera For Acne Treatment

get rid of acne acne aloe vera acne treatments garlic

1 reply to this topic

#1 sherinfernando

sherinfernando

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Basically I love life and I love living life. I enjoy the outdoors, traveling, restaurants, laughing, going to cultural events, and socializing with quality people. Its just better living and sharing life with someone else

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:02 AM

Aloe Vera has been a popular skin treatment for centuries. Many people have found that it also makes for one of the better acne remedies. Because Aloe Vera naturally reduces redness and swelling, this quality helps you get rid of acne. Not only will it reduce the appearance of your acne, but it’s also an excellent thing to use as part of your everyday skincare regiment. Your skin will look smoother and clearer as you begin to use Aloe Vera daily.

Not all Aloe Vera treatments have to be topical, though. It also comes in juices and gel capsules. Much like using raw garlic, you’ll be treating your acne from the inside out. There are conflicting anecdotes about the effectiveness of using Aloe Vera internally to treat acne. Start your Aloe Vera treatment with topical solutions. If you see that it helps, then you can try the ingesting method.

You may notice that your skin feels different when you first begin your Aloe Vera treatment. The solution itself is sticky and may be unpleasant if you aren’t used to it. You may also notice that your skin feels tighter. Any minor side effects will go away as you get used to the Aloe Vera. It’s great for treating moderate cases of acne. more home remedies http://dld.bz/Home-Remedies to get rid of acne permanently.

Edited by sherinfernando, 11 February 2013 - 05:21 AM.

*Moderator edit - URL removed. Please read the board rules*

#2 Morton125

Morton125

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:19 AM

Aloe vera is a good herbal remedy for the acne treatment.

Use  the fresh aloe vera in a thin layer to each pimple or acne area and leave it on overnight. 

Use organic aloe vera gel or juice if you're not using the fresh plant.

*Moderator edit - URL removed. Please read the board rules*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users