How Is Toothpaste Good For Acne?

acne remedies acne treatment severe acne

No replies to this topic

#1 sherinfernando

sherinfernando

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Basically I love life and I love living life. I enjoy the outdoors, traveling, restaurants, laughing, going to cultural events, and socializing with quality people. Its just better living and sharing life with someone else

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

This classic treatment is probably one of the most famous acne remedies that you can try. This is for two reasons. First, it works. Second, it’s inexpensive and you can do it in less than 5 minutes.  For years, people have been spot treating with toothpaste to help get rid of acne. There are some things to remember though when you decide to treat your acne with toothpaste. Toothpaste is most effective when spot treating. This means, it should be used on isolated pimples. If you get a big, painful pimple on an irregular basis, you can apply a tiny bit of toothpaste to it to assist in the drying out process.

If you suffer from more severe acne, applying a large amount of toothpaste over a wide area is not recommended. The active ingredient in toothpaste that helps combat your acne is sulfur. This is what causes the drying out of acne, particularly whiteheads. Applying it to large sections of your face can cause redness and a possible burning sensation. Use toothpaste sparingly.

Also, make sure to use standard toothpaste. Brands that advertise things like “Tartar Control” or “Whitening” contain additional ingredients that can have undesired effects, such as a more pronounced burning sensation. Apply less than a pea sized bit of toothpaste to an individual pimple and see results by the next day. more home remedies http://dld.bz/Home-Remedies  to get rid of acne permanently.

*Moderator edit - URL removed. Please read the board rules*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users