Photo

Do You Know Anyone With Acne And Isn't Bothered By It At All?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#21 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

I have a friend who has mild - moderate acne and does not treat it with products.  She does her thing day in and day out and i aspire to have her strength.  She also almost died a few years ago when she had cysts erupt in her body.  I guess going through a near death experience can put things on perspective.  I personally am trying to focus on all the great things happening in my life and count my blessongs, especially when others around me are suffering immensley.

This is something that we have to actively and continuously work on though but it is doable

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#22 TheUnluckyOne

TheUnluckyOne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

There was a guy at my high school who was outgoing and not shy at all, he seemed completely normal, except that he had severe acne (although still not as bad as mine). I didn't know him well enough, but it really didn't look like he was bothered a lot by it since he wasn't shy.

#23 sh1234

sh1234

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

In HS i knew a girl with bad acne..probably the worst ive seen in person. Anyways...she never talked about it or mentioned it bothering her and she NEVER wore makeup which just totally baffled me... my acne wasnt anywhere near as bad as hers and i wouldnt even take one step out my front door without full coverage foundation and pounds of concealer. But she was very friendly and had lots of friends and didnt act like she had any acne at all even though it was pretty damn obvious. I literally have no clue how she woke up every day and faced the world how she did, especially with no makeup on. A total mystery.