Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Suggestions?

2 posts in this topic

So ive made posts before. Basically, my entire right cheek,left cheek, chin, forehead, neck etc is covered in acne and painful nodules. It is so severe, I have never seen anyone with worse acne, even in pictures. My parents won't let me go on accutane, i have tried all over the counter stuff, and a bunch of antibiotics, even b5 (which i knew was a scam from the start but i was willing to try anything.)

I am now taking beta carotene because it is vitamin a and it is similar to accutane, however im highly doubting it will work. I was thinking about Photodynamic Therapy, but I dont want my face to be red for weeks because I have school... I dont know what to do anymore... Any suggestions?

So ive made posts before. Basically, my entire right cheek,left cheek, chin, forehead, neck etc is covered in acne and painful nodules. It is so severe, I have never seen anyone with worse acne, even in pictures. My parents won't let me go on accutane, i have tried all over the counter stuff, and a bunch of antibiotics, even b5 (which i knew was a scam from the start but i was willing to try anything.)

I am now taking beta carotene because it is vitamin a and it is similar to accutane, however im highly doubting it will work. I was thinking about Photodynamic Therapy, but I dont want my face to be red for weeks because I have school... I dont know what to do anymore... Any suggestions?