Photo

Hair Loss

vitamin a

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 Livetoregret

Livetoregret

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

I feel your pain, it's just hard to deal with when we have close to nothing as far as answers. I'm just so angry at myself for worrying so much about my acne. I would have never traded a clear face for this shit.

Me too man, I was never warned of long term anything...I'll pray for you whats your name?

My name is Eric, how about yours? I will keep you in my prayers as well.  Hopefully one day we will find out something in regards to stopping all of this.  

My name is Shelley. We have chronic inflammation coupled with cellular dehydration adn impaired circulation..Im searching for an answer every day.

This is all my life has become. If I can help myself, I want to help you too.

#22 09eric09

09eric09

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

I feel your pain, it's just hard to deal with when we have close to nothing as far as answers. I'm just so angry at myself for worrying so much about my acne. I would have never traded a clear face for this shit.

Me too man, I was never warned of long term anything...I'll pray for you whats your name?

My name is Eric, how about yours? I will keep you in my prayers as well.  Hopefully one day we will find out something in regards to stopping all of this.  

My name is Shelley. We have chronic inflammation coupled with cellular dehydration adn impaired circulation..Im searching for an answer every day.

This is all my life has become. If I can help myself, I want to help you too.

Thank You, it's very nice to meet you Shelley. Remember, we must keep a positive attitude about this.

#23 Livetoregret

Livetoregret

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

http://www.change.or...-accutane#share

Pls sign this petition - the communications director called me personally today and is going to manage media exposure to help from as many angles as possible.

Pls spread the word via any social media possible - Im even posting this on my Instagram.

Its  hard to retain any kind of positive attitude when your where I'm at - best I can do is go on a rampage to destroy Roche and have this drug recalled - reposrt it to your therapeutic goods administration body, your health care commission, report your side effects to Roche they HAVE to document it - they are digging their own grave - not just ours....

http://www.tga.gov.a...aen-report.aspx

Strength in Numbers...

Lets get the honest truth out there and HEARD and hope to fuck we can somehow heal over time....

#24 LillyRose7

LillyRose7

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

one dermatologist actually laughed at me, and put me down when i said i didn't want to take it and it damaged you long term. She said they are all reversable side effects (REALLY ?!) and its only harmful to a baby if you take it. She was full of bullshit and always seemed to have a hunch over me because i refused to take it. She was insulting a few times.  I have since told her what i think of her and walked out. Some doctors don't inform you of the side effects, they just don't care. Its difficult to find a very trusting and caring doctor. My other derm is so understanding and transparent about side effects and always respected my decision not to take it. I dont' think the trade off to clear skin is worth it, because all these things are popping up years later. How will you ever know if its linked to accutane use?

its an expensive med, they are making so much money out of it its really terrible.

#25 09eric09

09eric09

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

one dermatologist actually laughed at me, and put me down when i said i didn't want to take it and it damaged you long term. She said they are all reversable side effects (REALLY ?!) and its only harmful to a baby if you take it. She was full of bullshit and always seemed to have a hunch over me because i refused to take it. She was insulting a few times.  I have since told her what i think of her and walked out. Some doctors don't inform you of the side effects, they just don't care. Its difficult to find a very trusting and caring doctor. My other derm is so understanding and transparent about side effects and always respected my decision not to take it. I dont' think the trade off to clear skin is worth it, because all these things are popping up years later. How will you ever know if its linked to accutane use?

its an expensive med, they are making so much money out of it its really terrible.

That's the frustrating part about it, is there hasn't really been that much research on this drug.  And you're right, most dermatologists are not even going to listen, especially the ones that have prescribed it to patients. 

#26 Livetoregret

Livetoregret

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

You are so right on so many levels- one would so anything to have clear skin but what's the cost? You'll be paying the price for the rest of your life.
These negligent doctors are mis prescribing for mild and moderate acne and basically poisoning future generations. This must stop and research be done to help the victims. Please sign the petition every signature counts.
You are a smart lady I wish id done my research and became aware of the post tx nightmare that so many go through and flat out refused it when it was offered to me but I learnt my lesson the hard way