Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AcneFreeIWillBe

Dan`s Moisturizer. Help.

2 posts in this topic

Hey.

I started using the regimen in the summer but I stopped using BP it after a month and a half because my skin was getting dark (and was also still dry). Not from the sun but from the BP, so when I stopped after a week or so the skin got the normal collor and I was clear about 70%. I was still using Dan`s cleanser and moisturizer until recently. Because instead of moisturizer they sent me BP so I was using some other moisteurizer. After 2-3 weeks (two days ago) I started using Dan`s moisturizer again and my skin is much drier and more red, and my neck started to become red and itchy (my neck was like that before after three-four months of use, I just didn`t know from where did my neck got read and itchy). I am not using BP. I thought mosteurizer will calm my skin and nurture it.

So does that mean Im allergic? What is your advice? And I would also like to ask you which other mosteurizers are good?

Thank you very much, appreciate it.

Hey and welcome to the acne.org community! Is the moisturizer the only thing you've switched in the past few weeks? What exactly is your current skin care routine? I'm a bit confused by your questions...

DKR Log http://www.acne.org/...r/page__st__120

DKR Photo Gallery http://www.acne.org/...66762-nycqueen/

Skin Care Regimen

Mornings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer one drop Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock Liquid SPF 70

Evenings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer and two drops of Dan's AHA+

During Breakouts: Apply 2 pumps of BP and Moisturizer with AHA+ until breakout subsides

Daily: Take multivitamin (WholeFoods 365 brand), probiotics

Makeup: Bare Minerals, wash brushes once to three times a week depending on usage.

Makeup Removal: Swipe jojoba oil to remove eye and facial makeup, wash with Hydrating Cleanser for 4 seconds, rinse, then cleanse for 6 seconds, BP, moisturize