Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Had To Recommend This Foundation:

6 posts in this topic

Just a quick post to say that I'm an ex-makeup artist, I have acne and have worked with clients who have acne, and the best foundation I could ever recommend is Lancome's Teint Miracle. It is absolutely brilliant in every way....it's not the cheapest but its worth the money.

*Moderator edit - URL removed - read the board rules*

But in short, it's lightweight with good coverage, looks natural, has SPF and lasts all day.

Give it a go, you won't regret it, I promise!

Sounds great. Know of anywhere you can purchase it without spending over forty-something dollars?

I'm on a budget when it comes to make-up;

though almost everything cheap seems, well...cheapened. rolleyes.gif

Oh, and has it oxidized over oil or moisturizer?

I hate when you find perfect coverage and it turns you orange. *sigh*

Well, I'm afraid to say that I've only ever bought it at the recommended retail price for about £27 but I think you could probably find it cheaper online- although you'd have to go into a shop and test it out to get your colour match. Looking at your photo, I'd hazard a guess that shade 010 might be a good match for you.

As for oxidisation- I've never had that problem with this product. I used it on over 20 brides last year and it stayed true to its colour on everyone.

Here's a bit of info about it from the web:

Lancome Teint Miracle Natural Light Creator SPF 15 - # 02 Lys Rose 30ml/1oz With a lightweight oil-free & moisture-rich formula. . Developed with Aura-Inside technology to re-create & enhance skins natural radiance . . Offers SPF 15 protection to resist UV rays. . Creates a fresh sleek uniform & perfect complexion. . Perfect for sensitive skin . . . . Long-wearing dermatologically-tested non-comedogenic

Hope that helps- I know the price isn't ideal but it really does last forever (unless you leave your brand new bottle on the train like I did last week- ouch!)

Well, I'm afraid to say that I've only ever bought it at the recommended retail price for about £27 but I think you could probably find it cheaper online- although you'd have to go into a shop and test it out to get your colour match. Looking at your photo, I'd hazard a guess that shade 010 might be a good match for you.

As for oxidisation- I've never had that problem with this product. I used it on over 20 brides last year and it stayed true to its colour on everyone.

Lancome Teint Miracle Natural Light Creator SPF 15 - # 02 Lys Rose 30ml/1oz With a lightweight oil-free & moisture-rich formula. . Developed with Aura-Inside technology to re-create & enhance skins natural radiance . . Offers SPF 15 protection to resist UV rays. . Creates a fresh sleek uniform & perfect complexion. . Perfect for sensitive skin . . . . Long-wearing dermatologically-tested non-comedogenic

Hope that helps- I know the price isn't ideal but it really does last forever (unless you leave your brand new bottle on the train like I did last week- ouch!)

Ah ok- I couldn't see your profile pic too well as I was viewing it on my iPhone but I could see you had some makeup on- judging by your neck colour though I thought maybe 010 (which is one of the palest shades). Definitely test them out in the shop, but I always recommend stepping outside and checking the colour in natural daylight as quite often in those department stores they will give you a shade which is too dark. As for the Rosacea redness- I'm sure you've heard it a hundred times already but green concealer and primers are great for balancing redness.