Tretinoin Cream 0.025 Week 6

No replies to this topic

#1 h0peful11

h0peful11

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

Ok so this is now my 6th week of using tretinoin and I heard this is the time that I can expect to see some really positive results. Well....

I first started off using tretinoin every other night, then started to use it every night, but after getting alot of irritation and dryness I cut back my usage to every other day. I don't know if this is going to harm my recovery process but I feel this is best for my skin because otherwise it gets too irritated.

Well anywayy so I think that over time the appearance of my skin has gotten slightly better and maybe a little softer than before the cream. My major problem areas are my cheeks, with my right cheek being far worse than the left. The majority of my acne consists of whiteheads, blackheads and papules.Well over time, my right cheek really started to get a little better. I do have a lot of scarring but overall the amount of pimples I was getting started to go down up until about five days ago. I noticed that I am developing a massive pimple that is under the skin and looks like it may be a developing cyst. Also next to it, I have three large pimples. I also still have many whiteheads and blackheads all over my left cheek with some inflammation. I am at a loss becauseI was under the impression that this was the time in my treatment that I would start to see some noticeable results!! I am hoping that these new pimples will clear up rather quickly but as of now does not seem to look that way. Does anyone have similar experiences? Hoping to get some insight!! When can I expect to see a real difference!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users