2 replies to this topic

#1 janiman

janiman

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Movies, Snooker

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

My acne has been clearing up great with use of cetaphil antibacterial soap but I need that one little boost one more thing . tommorow I'm heading out to buy either jojoba oil or Vitamin B5(panthothenic acid(both great things for acne/skin but only enough money for one .
any experiences or advice/recommendations?

#2 Luminareo

Luminareo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

So, it seems like the only thing you are doing is using the cetaphil soap, correct?  If the soap is working for you, great!  But soaps and cleansers tend to dry the face out, which can result in more acne later on.  If that is the case, I suggest you use the money you have budgeted to buy something to moisturize your face.  Jojoba oil does moisturize, but not as conveniently as actual formulated moisturizers.  It's too greasy, and putting straight jojoba oil all over your face would make it noticeably shiny and gummy-looking.  Jojoba oil is great as a compliment to other moisturizers, and for many other things, but will not likely function so well alone.  On a minimalistic regimen such as yours, I would recommend skipping the extras like Jojoba oil, and just get a good face moisturizer.  

I do not have experience with vitamin B5.  

#3 janiman

janiman

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Movies, Snooker

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

ok thanx for reply..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users