acne bacne diet green tea

3 replies to this topic

#1 hopeforthebest

hopeforthebest

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

hey guys havent loged in for a long time.. waz busy with my experiments.. (writeing this makes me feel like a scientist)..
 nyways my story.. i have body acne for idk how many years now.. my face cured after i stopped diary..(last year) i can have it ocasionally without any effect :) 

but my body acne hasnt cured yet :(  n i have never tried ny medicine for acne n after my face cleared am convinced its some food that am missing which my back is allergic to..

nyways in about december i thot could it be caffine?? i drink green tea evry day.. have soda evry day so i thot lets stop that for a month and see.. my back improved a lot but dint clear.. after a month i.e january end i thought even choclates contain caffine so i left choclates and cakes too  and now i dint get any new acne for a week but i had caramel corn and i got new acne coming..  n den aftr few days i went on vacations and had a bottle or two of sprite evry day.. n i broke out.. so i figured it couldnt be caffine as sprite has no caffine so

i googled n found that all sodas contain corn syrup n caramel colour so i dont knw if am allergic to corn or caramel..  but giving up all these foodstuf did help my back very much.. n this stuid thought also came to my mind dat could i be allergic to baking soda!?  coz for a week now i havent had bread soda biscuits n also caffine n my back is clearing.. but then it cud just be clearing for new acne to come and has nothing at all to do with my diet.. but right now m very low n needed to write evrything i have been doing..

would love to hear ur view guys..

#2 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

It's the sugar. Which does far more severe harm to you than cause ane. Don't drink sugar, especially the massive amounts in one can of soda. Other sources of added sugar should be occasional treats only.

Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!

#3 Quetzl1

Quetzl1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

I know that wheat tends to give me chest acne within 4-6 hours of consumption

#4 hopeforthebest

hopeforthebest

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:01 AM

well no new acne even tdy! :) 
now its forcing me to think.. caramel? corn? or both.. well m gna continue with my diet for a month n keep posting updates..rolleyes.gif

@alternativista:  you r awesome! you always take time n read ppls post n rply.. idk how you find the time.. ur the best!surprised.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users