Photo

I Have A Bump On My Eyelid What Could This Be?

1 reply to this topic

#1 LilPuppyGoddess

LilPuppyGoddess

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

Is this a skintag, stye, or what could this be? Had it for a week and I dont see it getting smaller. Im not sure if I had this before and if it got bigger..I did have long bangs and I have a feeling it probably irritated my skin since hair kept rubbing against it or something. I REALLY want this to go away. I can tell it's there when applying eyeshadows. Here are the links to the pics..and no, it's not freckle.

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

And

Edited by LilPuppyGoddess, 05 February 2013 - 11:51 PM.

#2 the uphill battle

the uphill battle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

It's hard to say. Every once in awhile I will get this stupid, random zit on my eye lid or near it. For me, I have to pop it or it will stay forever. Mine are like a tiny white bead, though. Yours seems to have color...it's almost brown, which leads me to believe it's not a blemish or stye. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful! A derm would be able to answer your question.

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users