1 reply to this topic

#1 onefatalgoose

onefatalgoose

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

So...a long ass time ago i came across this video.  I was recently browsing this forum and it dawned on me to go back and try to find it because i specifically remembered her talking about her battle with chest acne. Her logic for doing this is spot on (IMO) and it's something i've always felt was an issue for people with acne.  And that is the stripping away of oils, thus causing your skin to want to overproduce to compensate. 

She uses Alba Botanica Coconut Milk Body Cream.  It's organic, which is awesome.  If you use a cleanser, i'd use an organic one to go along with it.  I'm sure there are many out there, or you can make your own right from home.

Anyway, she talks about the product for the first 2:30ish minutes of the video, really getting into her acne at around the 1:24 mark.  This isn't a scientific study, but it's a success story i thought was well worth sharing for anyone suffering with body acne.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8R2IWkwSWzY

Edited by onefatalgoose, 04 February 2013 - 06:33 PM.

80%-20% Alkaline forming vs Acid forming Diet

`Organic~
                                                                            I don't consume:
                                                                                     *Dairy
                                                                               *Whole grains
                                                                             *Refined sugars
                                                                                 *Table salt
                                                                              *Vegetable oils
                                                                        *Processed/Fast foods
                                           *Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs)
                                                                      As well as the pesticides/herbicides that come with them

My philosophy: Less externally, more internally

Even taking long hot showers in chemically treated tap water is too harsh for acne prone skin

(And that's without a face wash)

This site is absolutely loaded with info on curing acne internally

#2 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:39 AM

thanks!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users