Photo

New Here & Need Advice

new bp dry flaky aha regimen dermabrasion microdermabrasion aha alpha hydroxy acid depression oily skin

No replies to this topic

#1 LAgirl95

LAgirl95

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

Hi, my name is Lyssa. Just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know where I'm at on my journey to clear skin. I've started using the regimen on December 5th, 2012. So it's been approximately 2 months since I've started my journey to achieve clear skin. And let me just say that this regimen is a miracle worker! I've been pretty much acne free since my 4th week. Can't begin to tell you how relieved I am that I don't have to wake up and be scared to death of facing yet another horrible, stubborn breakout. Because let me tell you, before the regimen, I was breaking out every single day due to hormonal imbalance. And I know it was hormonal because I recently got off of my birth control pill about 6 months ago and ever since then my breakout was out of control. Everyday I would wake up and find 2-3 new breakouts. And the breakouts were not small, innocent little ones. They were incredibly huge, painful cystic acne that caused me such depression and anxiety each and everyday.

The depression and anxiety from my breakouts were so bad, I began to pull away from my social life. And this was a big deal because I'm actually a very social person normally. I knew I had to do something and began my search on the web for solutions. Like everyone who went through what I'm going through, I literally tried everything from proactiv to microdermabrasion. Nothing worked until I happened upon the regimen from Daniel Kerns. I, like everyone else, was very skeptical about this regimen at first. But thought, what the heck do I have to lose?

So here I am, 2 months after taking a chance at yet another "solution" and I can confidently say that this regimen is the real deal. Of course, I am not at the point that I would say I now have perfect skin, the kind of skin I always dream of having. My journey continues as I am still struggling with acne scars, dry, flaky skin from the bp and also oily skin. I've just started using AHA+ at night time, every other day, for about 2 weeks now but have not seen the results that I've been reading about. If you have any advice on any of the above problem areas that I have, please advise. Thanks in advance!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users