42 replies to this topic

#41 Bonsai77

Bonsai77

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Meditation, My Bonsai trees

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:37 AM

A lady (the international student officer at university) once said that my smile is so nice that she did not even notice my acne, and that it will makes me look younger.

This was said to me during my first week in England. I told her that making eye contact was difficult because of my cysts, and she was very nice.

#42 Olivia94

Olivia94

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

I only really remember the bad stuff people have said :(. I ended up getting detention for telling one boy to f*** off when he was teasing me when I was younger. Not how I wanted to spend my after school stuck in detention but it was worth it because I felt better hehe :P

#43 Olivia94

Olivia94

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 05:19 PM

The nicest thing anyone's ever said to me is just that it's improving I guess?

I remember the worst things I've had said. One that sticks out is from a couple of years ago when I was at school. A boy who was never particularly nice to me anyway, one day decided to tease me worse than normal. I was dealing with it until he said 'have you ever heard of Clearisil?'. Something about that comment made me snap and I kicked him in the balls.

I got sent home and given a weeks detention which wasn't how I wanted to be spending my time but I felt better so I guess it wasn't all bad :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users