4 replies to this topic

#1 DemDem

DemDem

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

- Removed -

Edited by DemDem, 07 April 2013 - 08:50 PM.

#2 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

your acne doesnt seem cystic to me

#3 DemDem

DemDem

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Edited by DemDem, 07 April 2013 - 08:55 PM.

#4 DemDem

DemDem

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

- Removed -

Edited by DemDem, 07 April 2013 - 08:51 PM.

#5 reyrey

reyrey

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

Finally! Someone that has the same kind of breakouts I get. While this doesn't happen a lot, these are the kind I always get, 80% of the time. I know what you mean by not being able to understand or describe them. They're sometimes hard, and under the skin, can't really see them, but once I tilt my head up a certain light, you can see the shadow, and you can definitely feel them if I run my fingers across my face, sometimes I'll have to push a bit with my finger tips because I can't feel them otherwise. The only solution I've been able to find that REALLY helps get rid of them is smothering benzoil peroxide on them, like coating the entire area with 3 layers, the more..the better. Within 24 hours it's nearly gone, and within a couple days totally gone, with no mark left. I know a lot of people don't believe BP can penetrate under the pore, but I think it really does the job. I have the revitol 5% benzoil peroxide gel. This gel is made with other natural ingredients like tea tree, aloe vera, witch hazel, lemon peel, green tea, etc, this is the only gel I will use on my BP, because it doesn't irritate my skin. Obviously I only use it at night since I smother the damn thing on, but it works. Your face isn't really that bad, a little redness but it looks nice to me, I'm sure when you say you have these bumps, they're hardly noticeable so perhaps why we can't see them in photos. Even though I don't get these a lot, when I do, it's usually those bumps, and I too have been trying to prevent them all together, but can't seem to root the problem or why I specifically get these. eusa_think.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users