Photo

Craziest Acne Treatment You've Tried?

home remedies acne treatments funny garlic

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#21 Aka*Tom

Aka*Tom

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

Hey, do you mean sudocrem? (that's what it's called in England - I'm assuming your American as you said diaper :razz:

I've been pretty religious about this stuff for a few years. As you said, it contains zinc, so I feel it has to help somewhat. Plus on the tub it even says 'helps with acne' or something along those lines. 

As I tend to suffer with red marks a lot, I like to use this to make them appear less red (I like to think of it as me putting on make up, as I'm a guy I'd have no idea what to do with make up lol)

#22 Ries

Ries

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

The craziest treatment I've tried is dabbing Apple Cider Vinegar to my acne. It didn't work, it just made my acne worst.

My aunt had severe cystic acne when she was on her teens, and someone told her to put leeches on her face to suck out the dirty blood or something. She was desperate and she gave it a shot but unfortunately, it didn't work..

Edited by Ries, 03 April 2013 - 02:54 AM.

#23 EatsRainbows

EatsRainbows

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:03 AM

Hey, do you mean sudocrem? (that's what it's called in England - I'm assuming your American as you said diaper razz.gif

I've been pretty religious about this stuff for a few years. As you said, it contains zinc, so I feel it has to help somewhat. Plus on the tub it even says 'helps with acne' or something along those lines. 

As I tend to suffer with red marks a lot, I like to use this to make them appear less red (I like to think of it as me putting on make up, as I'm a guy I'd have no idea what to do with make up lol)

Hey, I use Sudocrem too! (I'm also a fellow Briton) It's great for reducing the redness of sore, red spots :)