vitamin e fish oil ginseng mederma aha alpha hydroxy acid

No replies to this topic

#1 Clarice12345

Clarice12345

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

So I've been on Dan's regime for about a year now, but only recently have I started taking more "holistic" methods. The regime is great, but if I skip it for a day or two, my acne came running back. Since I've started on these supplements, I only use the BP + AHA about three times a week. (I figure loading BP on my skin everyday can't be good for it in the long run)

I've attached a photo of before and after. I know, it's kinda gross but the before was taken three months before I started taking these products. So it works! Still have some more ways to go but it's only been a couple of months. Crossing my fingers for better results.

ewCollage.jpg

My go-to brand has been Esmond Natural (www.esmondnatural.com). They're a boutique nutritional supplement company with a East/West philosophy. There's a lot of traditional Western products like multivitamins that you can get virtually anywhere but they also sell gems like ginseng, ginko, noni and natto complex that are hard to come by anywhere else.  

1) Triple Omega 3-6-9: So I also use fish oil, but have found that I like this product better. It has fish oil in it, but also flaxseed, safflower and olive oil. I take two of these each day.

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules*

2) Vitamin E: I'm still battling with acne scars (ugh) I love using Mederma as a topical treatment but in addition to that, have been taking these Vitamin E chewables for scar reduction.

3) Apple Cider Vinegar: I HATE the smell of apple cider vinegar in a bottle. I tried the whole, drink a spoonful of it each day. Can't even stand the smell enough to use it as a toner. So I purchased these pills instead.

4) Acai: I've been using this as a general vitamin. We've all heard about the acai craze so i decided to give it a try. it supposedly helps with dry skin (which i'm a victim to)

5) Hydrolyzed Collagen: this isnt acne related. but i have really crappy nails and hair so I've been trying this out for size. Just bought this recently so I don't know the results yet. supposedly good for the skin too!

Hope this helps! If I had to recommend any MUSTS it'd be the triple omega and vitamin e. 

any other recs/brands? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users