3 replies to this topic

#1 J273

J273

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

Hi all,

looking for a bit of advice.Ove the past say 6 months ive developed real bad clogged pores all over my cheeks and forehead.id say i have at least 20 tiny bumps on each cheek and 40 on my forehead along with a few blackheads.

Ive tried everything. Ive just bought some paulas choice 2% BHA liquid to try which ive been using twice a day for the past week or so along with cetaphil moisturiser , Im not seeing any results as of yet.

Should i be using anything else alongside the Paulas choice to get the slinky strings out my skin?....ive extracted a few myself which ive been doing for a while using a extraction tool but the ones left are impossible to remove without damaging the skin.

Should these go away by themselves or will they need extraction?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

#2 austra

austra

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

Bump. I have a similar problem and have started using PC 2% BHA, but not sure if it's enough.

Any tips as to how to get rid of the clogged pores? Is there anything that would help besides accutane?

#3 topchef1

topchef1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

Bump. I have a similar problem and have started using PC 2% BHA, but not sure if it's enough.

Any tips as to how to get rid of the clogged pores? Is there anything that would help besides accutane?

I had some clogged pores and started on PC 2% gel...it made everything a lot worse. I gave it a few weeks but my chin got really red and the clogged pores worsened. I didn't see any improvement whatsoever. It wasn't even as though anything was coming to the surface! Just more clogging all around.

Edited by topchef1, 07 February 2013 - 11:32 AM.

#4 austra

austra

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

Oh, that sucks. :( So far it seems like my clogged pores aren't coming to the surface either, although the BA does dry my skin and make it flake a lot, but the clogged pores are still there. I really need a way to get rid of them without damaging my skin too much though. I don't have that much active inflamed acne, but every once in a while some of my deeply clogged pores decides to get inflamed, and that tends to result in scars no matter how I try to let it heal well. I need to stop this cycle and get rid of the clogged pores.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users