Jump to content


Help Identify These Spots?

1 reply to this topic

#1 bobbyz1


    Junior Member

  • Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Posts: 39
    Likes: 4
About Me
  • Joined: 18-January 13

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:57 PM




Ive had these 2 spots on my face for over a year and a half now, I know I need to go to a dermatoligist and will in a few weeks when my insurance kicks in


In the meantime, can someone help possibly identify what this looks like?


Does it look like perioral dermatitis? Hyperpigmentation blocthes?


They don't itch at all and don't get flaky at all unless I put something on them that dries them up- but they are always there, they won't go away


They are a bit flaky in the photos below since i've been using Nixoderm on them past few days, which seems to be lightening them up just a tad,t but they're still there and it's super frustrating


Certain lighting makes the 2 blocthes look absolutley horrific when looking in the mirror


Any help would be appreciated

Attached Files

Edited by bobbyz1, 25 January 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#2 asburypark101



  • Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Posts: 337
    Likes: 26
About Me
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:los angeles
  • Joined: 30-September 09

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

It looks like mild hyperpigmentation to me. Maybe a good moisturizer will help with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users