Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solizi

About 3 Months On Regimen

3 posts in this topic

Okay so last time i posted (i think on the wrong part of this website but whatevs) i had a few breakouts and it was around that time of the month and now its around that time again! Boo.. But okay so last time and everyother time lots a breakouts but now my face is cleeaar! Woo! (Still have ugly dark spots and scars ): badd newwws: i got zits on my chest:( so this week i had to wear sweaters and scarfs even tho i dont want to -_____- im using diaper rash medicine on my chest cuz i dont really want to use the regimen for that. Ocasionlly ill put on the aha+ but the zinc oxide regimen in working good. Umm but yeah i dont use the regimen correctly but my face is uber clear! But i would still recomend everyone to use it the right way.

Congrats on being clear!!! How's it feel? I'm just in the beginning stages and I can't wait to be where you are!! Also did you treat the marks while doing the regimen? Cuz I have a lot of marks and I really want to treat them now!

1 person likes this

It feels really great! Just stick to your guns! I havent done anything for dark spot or scars because im going to see how fast they might fade on their own. I also hope the aha will help with that. Im scared to add anything new to my routine but hopefully i will come across something that seems bullet proof so to speak :)