I've always suffered from bright red scars. I've always been teased or told to "rub off my makeup" because yes, I do wear thick makeup, otherwise my confidence gets very very bad.
Anyway, I've always been a fan of Benefit makeup, despite the *cough* price *cough*. I stumbled upon the BOING concealer when I got a trial size in a christmas present.
It's incredible. Absolutely amazing. Make sure you get the right colour. Here's some tips:
- Use a concelaer brush to apply, NOT your finger like it says. Fingers have bacteria. If you wash your brush after every use, no bacteria. It goes on easier and is easier to blend with a brush anyway.
- Don't be put off by the £16 pricetag, it lasts FOREVER. Bought my big pot about 2 months ago, barely scraped the surface of it, still looks brand new. (And I wear A LOT)
- Perfect for under eyes too!
- Ask the Benefit counter to find your perfect colour and try a bit.
- That Gal primer compliments it perfectly. That Gal contains camomile too, which soothes and combats redness.
It is HEAVEN! You could buy the concealerholic set too which has other goodies, but I found the concealer in it only lasted a few weeks.
Since wearing it, I've had loads of compliments on my makeup. Before, I used to spend my lunches reapplying my whole makeup. Now, I go out in the evenin with the same makeup I put on at 7am.
I'M IN LOOOOOOOVE!