Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ipl Laser Saved My Skin!

2 posts in this topic

I'm a success story of using IPL laser to help with acne spots. I used to have brown and red acne marks and now am almost spot free! I paid for my first 3 IPL facials ($600 ouch!!!) and then bought a Tria laser (for hair removal) and started doing my own IPL treatments. It took over six months to achieve good results.

I'm sorry I don't have any good "before" pictures, but I just took one of myself today with no make up on which I am attaching. Most of the brown spots you see are freckles. (I never knew I had freckles before I got rid of these evil acne spots lol! I love my freckles) Let me know if you guys have questions about IPL therapy.

Also, check out my regimen. I use a moisturizer and an exfoliating treatment which target brown spots, and I think they also a good help.

post-173948-0-55643800-1358974402_thumb.

post-173948-0-55643800-1358974402_thumb.

~ REGIMEN ~

Morning: Proactiv Purifying Cleanser (2.5% BP)

Proactiv Repairing Lotion (2.5% BP)

DDF Protect and Correct UV Moisturizer SPF 15 Lotion

Night: Neutrogena Rapid Clear Foaming Cleanser

Paula's Choice Resist Clearly Remarkable Skin Lightening Gel

Derma E DMAE Alpha Lipoc C-Ester Retexturizing Creme

Once a month: IPL Photo Facial (for dark post acne marks)

I'm curious but it seems like most ppl who use ipl dont like it? I checked realself.com and many mentioned it went horrible for them. You think it depends on each person or maybe it was b/c they went to a bad dermatologist? Your skin looks so good!