Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hydroquinone After Tca Peel

4 posts in this topic

im considering using ambi fade cream (oily skin) after my skin has healed from the tca peel. I have a few concerns:

Is ambi fade cream for guys too? ambi fade cream is targeted for women skin type.

and how soon can i start using hydroquinone on my face

Also would hydroquinone work more effectively since i wont have much dead skin on my face and have new fresh skin.

And should i be concerned about anything when using hydroquinone after a tca peel.

This is to get rid of my acne marks/ post inflamatorry hyperpigmentatin from my acne.

i have used the ambi fade cream and it didnt do anything for me. you need to use a higher percentage of hydroquinone to see results and even then it takes time thats for sure. i have had pca peels with hydroquinone in them and they work very well. i pay $125 for a peel. as far as i know anybody can use ambi fade cream.

how did they apply the tca and hydroquinone? did they just use tca and right after apply hydro?

i think the hydroquinone is in the actual peel itself. i do know what when i get my peels done they are normally pca peels and i am not able to wash my face until the next day.