Photo

A Possible Bread Substitute

allergies gluten free wheat free organic anti-candida flaxseed millet gluten candida

No replies to this topic

#1 WishClean

WishClean

Healthy Lifestyle Advocate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:*Professional Editor & Writer * [Contact me for inquiries]
    movies, traveling, media studies, teaching, writing, research, integrative medicine, acupuncture, exercise, healthy lifestyle

Achievements

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

Hi everyone,

Today at my local health food store I came across a type of flatbread called lavash, made out of millet and flax seed (and added spices for flavor). I bought a pack, and it tastes delicious! I'm trying to follow the candida diet, and the ingredients seemed permissible so I thought I would recommend it to those of you with multiple food allergies or on elimination diets. Other kinds of lavash are made from wheat and flour, but this particular kind is made out of flaxseed and millet, and it gluten free. Try it if your health store carries it, I found it in the refrigerator next to pitas and tortillas. Also, unsweetened flaxmilk tastes delicious too!

Supplements: inositol, DIM, digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: Low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials... (although I have been slacking lately)

** Find the cause, find the cure **

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users