Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich43

Site Is Horrible Now

6 posts in this topic

I use to come to this site all the time but now Dan you just destroyed what made the site so interesting to visit. I used to be so easy to navigate for EVERYONE, you ever heard of Don't fix somehing that is not broken. Oh, I have never seen any pictures of you with ACNE. Your site has been a great help, I am just pissed you would make all of these horrible changes.

Very dumb and bad decision. Put it back to the way it was so people can search and find things. I have been on here today for 20 minutes and could not find a damn thing. Not like before.

BOOOOO

1 person likes this

I agree Rich43. Its weird and just all messed up! crazy.gif

For some reason whenever people quote someone in their reply it shows up like they typed the entire thing, not two different people. I can't tell who said what. :( it wasn't like that before. Is this one of those bad changes, or because I'm on a kindle fire?

BMarie, I've noticed the same thing you mentioned and 'm on an iPhone. Makes a thread tough to read that's for sure.

I will only chime in to say on the "Product Reviews" NOTHING pulls up when searching. I'm guessing it's a flaw in the programming, but I'm just surprised it hasn't been fixed at this point.

No regimen is one-size-fits-all. You are unique and so is your skin.

AM

Black soap - Lumiplexion Salicylic Acid ~ Lumiplexion SPF 30 ~ Lumiplexion moisturizer

PM

Black soap ~ Lumiplexion Glycolic Acid 12% (3-4x week) ~ Lumiplexion Hydroquinone 1-2x week

Lumiplexion enzyme mask / sulfur mask / moisturizing mask 1-2 week as needed