1 reply to this topic

#1 jrose2148

jrose2148

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

Hi,

I have suffered with acne for years.  I'm currently 22 and have horrible cystic acne along my jawline.  The rest of my face is clear, however I do have some acne scarring on my cheeks.  Last year I went to a dermatologist who prescribed me Epiduo and Minocycline 100 mg (2x a day) in the morning and Ziana at night.  I used this regimen for months, but felt that there was barely an improvement in my skin and my skin was horribly irritated so I stopped using all of the medication.  Recently my acne has gotten worse so I tried using Benzoyl Peroxide for a few weeks with no improvement.  I have RetinA (tretinoin) 0.05% cream currently and Epiduo and was wondering if it was okay to use both of those creams together.  I plan on using the RetinA at night and the Epiduo in the morning.  Anyone who could offer me some experiences with these medications would be very helpful!

Thanks!

#2 CWR24

CWR24

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me
  • Interests:Not acne

Achievements

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

I wouldnt mix them together. I used Epiduo for 5 months and it never cleared me and made my face red. I would just stick with the other one.

Absorica Aug 2013 -Feb2014

Claravis March 211 - July 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users