Anyone Try Paula's Choice Skin Balancing System?
Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:27 PM
Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:50 PM
I haven't. I do use her Weightless Body Lotion, though, for my back and chest, and it works really well. I've used a couple of her products and I think they're pretty effective and not very expensive.
Did you end up getting it? How's it working?
Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:08 AM
Hi! I just posted about this topic. I LOVE Paula's Choice. It has worked really well for me. I highly recommend trying it and if it doesn't work, I think you can get a refund or credit. I haven't had a cystic pimple in a couple of months now. FYI, the extra strength can be very drying, so I use the regular strength.
Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:14 AM
That's what I used up until last year when she came up with her natural line, "Earth Source," which I know use and love. Green smoothies are what I credit for clearning my skin, but I do believe a good skin care line is also important, and I love her well-formulated products and also reviews of other products!! I really like Olay's Regenerist Serum too. You are so kind to come online and post about your experience.
"...whatsoever things are true... honest... just... pure... lovely... or of good report;
if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
Green smoothies/blended greens keep me clear! Click here
* Diet: Whole foods, mostly plant-based diet - lots of green vegetables, beans/legumes, nuts/seeds, fruit and occasional whole grains. If you suffer with acne, please see the diet tip section here.
* Skin-care Regimen: I recommend Paula's Choice (by Paula Begoun). For basic and effective, well-researched skin-care tips, click here.
* Supplements: Acidophilus, a safe, well-researched, food-based multi-vitamin, vitamin D3, and a pure DHA supplement.
* Lifestyle: Plenty of sleep, sweat-inducing exercise, sunshine, time each day to relax and de-stress, focusing on love, compassion and thankfulness, and keeping a clean, organized environment and life, helps to more easily maintain a healthy, happy life.
* Faith: If you're open to religion, having faith greatly helps with well-being and health. My faith is in Jesus Christ. I had to do much research regarding this decision, but it was worth it! It gives my life meaning, peace, and especially joy. If you have questions, PM me!
Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:24 PM
I use the Skin Balancing Toner, the Skin Balancing Daily Mattifying Lotion SPF 15 (morning), the Skin Balancing Moisture Gel (night). I used to use the SB serum, too, until I fell in love with the new Ultra-Light Resist one. I use a few products from the Skin Perfecting/Clear line, and the combination has done absolute wonders for my skin. Can't say enough good things about PC.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users