Photo

Anyone Try Paula's Choice Skin Balancing System?

6 replies to this topic

#1 RJT623

RJT623

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Spending time with my family, trying to enjoy life to it's fullest, and still pursuing clear skin.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

I've tried lots of the OTC products out there. Have had bouts of clear skin in my life, but the acne always comes back. After lots of research, I'm considering trying Paula's Choice Skin Balancing line. I'm 32, have terrible hormonal acne on my chin, right now I have 4 cysts that are painful and inflamed. Working on diet and supplement changes too. Just wondering if anyone has tried this? Thanks!

#2 Baroo

Baroo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

I haven't. I do use her Weightless Body Lotion, though, for my back and chest, and it works really well. I've used a couple of her products and I think they're pretty effective and not very expensive.

Did you end up getting it? How's it working?

#3 RJT623

RJT623

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Spending time with my family, trying to enjoy life to it's fullest, and still pursuing clear skin.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

I tried it for a few weeks...it wasn't right for me :(.

#4 pretendingtobepretty13

pretendingtobepretty13

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

Hi! I just posted about this topic. I LOVE Paula's Choice. It has worked really well for me. I highly recommend trying it and if it doesn't work, I think you can get a refund or credit. I haven't had a cystic pimple in a couple of months now.  FYI, the extra strength can be very drying, so I use the regular strength. 

#5 *`*~ABG Fairy~*`*

*`*~ABG Fairy~*`*

*`*~Acne Be Gone Fairy~*`*

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I have a certificate in plant-based nutrition through eCornell and the T. Colin Campbell Foundation. I am very interested in nutrition and am a big believer in a mostly plant-based diet. I look forward to increasing my knowledge further as time goes by! :)

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

That's what I used up until last year when she came up with her natural line, "Earth Source," which I know use and love.  Green smoothies are what I credit for clearning my skin, but I do believe a good skin care line is also important, and I love her well-formulated products and also reviews of other products!!  I really like Olay's Regenerist Serum too.  You are so kind to come online and post about your experience.  :)

#6 stateofgrace

stateofgrace

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

I use the Skin Balancing Toner, the Skin Balancing Daily Mattifying Lotion SPF 15 (morning), the Skin Balancing Moisture Gel (night). I used to use the SB serum, too, until I fell in love with the new Ultra-Light Resist one. I use a few products from the Skin Perfecting/Clear line, and the combination has done absolute wonders for my skin. Can't say enough good things about PC.

#7 Quetzlcoatl

Quetzlcoatl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:13 AM

I'm using the Salicylic acid 2% gel. It's working ok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users